Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 13 - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins

zCommander

10 hours ago, skins island connection said:

There's the typical dolphin that most visualize, like Flipper or something resembling a porpoise, then there's the dolphin fish, a.k.a. Dorado or Mahi Mahi, which is what I can only describe in 3 words;  De-Li-Cious !   

Ehh, they're still pissed about SB XVII...

There is a fresh seafood distributer in Puerto Rico named SeaWorld, that we buy Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) from.

It's always fun to say to customers that we get our dolphin fresh from SeaWorld.

Also, @SoCalSkins you're a monster.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Wow. Your team is pretty stacked. I have no idea what you should do. Man that is excellent running back depth.

Perks of a 10 team league. 12 team just seems like a struggle - I would hate a 14 team league. Instead, I struggle with what stud to drop. Herbert Howell Lockett Charb Keaton McBride and Likely round out my roster. I'll drop one of Lockett or Charb after Thursday night to add a kicker. I feel like our fantasy rosters can serve a resume of sorts here ha! There is a lot of luck involved of course. Bijan and Ridley have been frustrating af. i took Ridley over Keenan Allen like a damned fool. Chargers WR room is decimated... as you well know and are reaping the perks of. I am toying with starting Howell but will likely stick to Herbert.

Back on topic I do think Miami losing a stud pass rusher helps EB draw up his game plan which will ft. Sam targeting 12 different players - which is now a calling card for him.  To EB's credit teams or coaches like Bellichek cannot game plan on taking out our best player on offense. No wonder we beat NE.

Edited by RandyHolt

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Whoa, benching Dell? I picked up Tank about a month ago and it's been quite possibly my greatest waiver wire acquisition my entire life. Lol. I'm not benching that dude. Is there any way you can get Waddle and Dell both in at the same time like me? Maybe flex one. Tank has been fantastic. Last Sunday would have been even better but a 50 plus yard catch was negated by an illegal shift and another decently big gain was missed by him having his toe barely outta bounds. Anyhow dude is a stud.

Dell is a beast for sure. The problem is that these are my receivers: St. Brown, Keenan Allen, Dell, Waddle...

It's hard not to see Waddle waddling all over this sorry defense on Sunday.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Captain James said:

Dell is a beast for sure. The problem is that these are my receivers: St. Brown, Keenan Allen, Dell, Waddle...

It's hard not to see Waddle waddling all over this sorry defense on Sunday.

Tank Dell used to be my DFS play on teams that were heavy man. Nico when facing heavy zone. Now Tank has warped into a top 10-15ish must start. I do boldly predict a healthy Noah Brown will eat into targets but Stroud to Dell is a red hot play right now - flip a coin. Denver is a tough out for WRs; start TEs vs Denver. WRs feast on our DBs - but with Ron in charge and Forbes out... it just cant get any worse. Miami in town, it certain can lol.

You do realize Miami may be resting starters the entire 4th quarter... or Sam may make it the shootout of the week.

Edited by RandyHolt

Samuel is killing it vs man coverage. And here I thought it was going to be Jahan... based on his own comments.  Sam had 100 yards last week...this reeks of the work of our shiny new Eugene who should survive the coaching purge.  Ft Sam to Sam points to Curtis being in line for another potential big day.

GAHE-aubwAAs0aJ.jpg.05e5f4911c0e963a7ea1401f212c9cb6.jpg

36 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Dem legs!

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, srtman04 said:

Those scores for them are quite generous.   I expect probably double from what they project....this is going to be a blood bath against us.  

They are. But not sure about the blood bath though. We have played better with tougher teams. Yeah all hell broke lose in the 4th QB of the Cowboys game after no score for both teams in the 3rd qt. We went toe to toe with the Eagles twice and could have won both of those games too. But we are here now with no Del Rio. Maybe the D will get a spark. Any given Sunday? But we will lose though. Just want Howell to have a good game despiste of the fact. 

• Like 1

Commandskins hang in there by halftime with a tremendous pass rush and a good running game that controls the clock. Commies up 13 - 10 at the half.

Tyreek goes off in the 2nd half with two long scores.

Commies: 23

Fish:         34  F

Hill: 9 catches, 191 yds, 2 TD's

BRob: 23 carries, 117 yards, 1 TD

32 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

O/U has dropped under 50 but still the high game for the week. I wonder if the rain forecast firming up is in play.

Last time I checked the rain was just in the morning and not during game time. Currently saying:

Overcast with rain showers at times. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Will have to see what it looks like Sunday morning though.

50 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Last time I checked the rain was just in the morning and not during game time. Currently saying:

Overcast with rain showers at times. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Will have to see what it looks like Sunday morning though.

Maybe it was from DC getting a defensive coach with a decent resume on staff...

I think the defense is going to exceed expectations this week. Its simple. Confuse then attack at the LOS and mega bend dont break.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Maybe it was from DC getting a defensive coach with a decent resume on staff...

I think the defense is going to exceed expectations this week. Its simple. Confuse then attack at the LOS and mega bend dont break.

Wouldn't that make us all wanna puke if we come out and play stellar defense? I do believe we need to find out about some of our guys under a different defensive play caller. But how much different will RR be than JDR was?

15 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Wouldn't that make us all wanna puke if we come out and play stellar defense? I do believe we need to find out about some of our guys under a different defensive play caller. But how much different will RR be than JDR was?

I can't shake notion that it will be noticeably different. Ron's comments confirmed my belief.  Confusing the looks up front - should be easy to see pre-snap. Backend said he would eliminate some of the reads DBs make to let them play faster. If guys arent wide open deep in the first half = dead giveaway of change.

OT I just looked at NFL.com for rushing stats. TERRIBLE. No averages?? Hovering the mouse over the column header = nothing.  Rush 1st % - what is that.  With the bye week yards per game is meaningful, but of course, absent.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/rushing/2023/reg/all/rushingyards/desc

Edited by RandyHolt

Miami.          - 38

Washington - 24

Closest score:Week 1: Hdf561 

Week 2: Skinsfan1311 

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup

Week 7:88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Week 9: Est.1974, Catatonic, GOSKINS_08, DazedSkinsfan

Week 10: SkinsFTW

Week 11: skins island connection 

Week 12: Redd, Mongo23, Redwards

My bold predictions:

We get blown out so badly that the second half is just everybody posting memes and having a good time. Warhead will be drunk by halftime and end up going streaking, and SIP will post a few tweets from team insiders about how bad the defense is.