Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 13 - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins

zCommander

On 12/3/2023 at 2:14 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Have you tried microdosing?

A friend was getting these awesome chocolate bars and it said how much each square would hit. My Ex was gonna have a BDay party and asked me to bring a lot of chocolates. I just had thrown a meteor shower beach mushroom party that was p[retty awesome, but anyway, I got a ton of them and then she cancelled the party. 

Basically, I was microdosing mushrooms for about 3 months until about two months ago and it was the greatest. I'm on anxiety meds for sleep and adhd meds for the day and I didn't need any of them. I'm a huge fan of it. The mushrooms I have now are just pshyco rocket fuel. I took the greatest mushroom nap yesterday and only ate a small stem. Thgose caps are going to the moon. If I'm on island the 13/14 of Dec, the meteor shower is going to be sick.

Laying in water with Dynoflagulates watching a meteor shower with no lights within miles? Makes avatar look lame. Irie 

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Basically, I was microdosing mushrooms for about 3 months until about two months ago and it was the greatest. 

I’ve heard good things. Like, you can still function but it makes you enjoy life more.

edit: what island are you on? Maybe I’ll join you. Sounds nice.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I’ve heard good things. Like, you can still function but it makes you enjoy life more.

They legit "take the edge off", not in a ****tail life wrecking way.

It just kinda lightens the burden of existence and you don't get high at all.

If you live where thy're legal or legal enough and can get some that are measured correctly and consistently, try it for a week.

I'm not a stoner either. Can't speak highly enough about microdosing mushrooms though.

• Like 1