Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

The EB hate is uncalled for. 1st year with a bad O-line and fumble prone team……people want magic to happen. 

This sits at the feet of Ron and JDR. The defense regressed. Special teams went sideways. The offense is still an unaddressed joke.

“first year” lol he’s 55 years old. Who has patience to see if the Reid protege closer to retirement than to his prime is going to grow? There’s no need to exempt him, they’re all bad. They all need to go. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

Not a good day for anyone on the team today, Sam needs to play better if he wants the starting spot, this is not to appease my own personal agenda but for the incoming GM who will have some tough decisions to make. If we have a top 5 pick there will be options.

For those who know football, your Oline is the primary reason a QB can be successful or not.   Tom Brady behind this Oline wouldn't have had the HOF career he had.....guaranteed 

• Like 1

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Jon Allen doesn't deserve to play for a team like this he deserves more

He is part of the problem.  

Be the change you want to see in the world. 

This team lacks veteran leadership.  He’s one of the guys who needs to be that leader and he’s not.  Also having a quiet year.  

Not saying he should be traded or is a busy or anything.  But your best players need to play their best and he hasn’t for long stretches of this season. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

I absolutely can have it both ways on Howell, sorry. The tons of pass attempts are helping him put a ton on tape but it’s only “working” because he’s already got it. The actual scheme, personnel usage, and playcalling of the offense (I’m NOT just talking about run vs pass here) as well as play sequencing are making his life harder, not easier. The huge volume of attempts and looks he’s seeing out of defenses are the silver lining. But again, only because he’s actually good. EB doesn’t get credit for Howell’s “development” outside the raw volume stats from passing so much imo. 

I can blast this team for a lot of things, but I can't come with you in this one, man.

a900770d-6ef8-4fc9-b6ce-ae2f445a07a9_text.gif.e1cd893983d0f3543191117dbedcd03b.gif

And we know we need a gm, so start searching potentially hire now if we know Rivera gone end of the year.  Theres nothing left to evaluate and at this rate some players are just waiting for this to happen and it shows in their play.

Get it over with, we just got eliminated from the playoffs at home to a team with a 3rd string QB.  I don't want to hear the math, we needed this win and Rivera doesn't know that that's two years in a row. 

Enough already, I van or process paying to see that **** today in person.  I'm not going again this year until someone of consequence is fired.

Edited by Renegade7

Jerry might be the only guy in the NFL more senile than Rivera at this point. Just squashed his beef with Jimmy Johnson on national TV and told him he’d be getting inducted into the Dallas Ring of Fame on December 30, 1923. 

Yes, you read that right. 

• Haha 1