Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Patriots

zCommander

Just now, London Kev said:

I get your point of view, but I live in the moment and want to win every game. I don't really care what Ron has to say anymore and next season can sort itself out when it comes.

I'm really happy that we won an close, exciting game. 

We’re all different, I respect that. These games are empty to me, nothing exciting about it at all aside from Howell’s play. I get it though 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Trying to be as objective as possible, where does Sam Howell rank in the league right now in terms of performance? #10-15? There aren't that many QBs I would take over him today and he has potential to be even better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

Annoying. Wanted the L there, really don’t want to listen to a Rivera who believes he’s in wildcard contention the rest of the season. Not even a feel good W, Patriots tried giving us that the whole second half and still almost sent it to OT.

Glad Howell keeps showing more and more though, it’s all I care about 

I wouldn't worry. Pete Carroll is going to give Ron a wedgie and take his lunch money next week.

• Haha 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sam with 325.  29/45 64%, 1 TD, 1 INT.  3 sacks, but really 2, one was a 1 yard loss based on a failed scramble.

I'll take that.

Takeaway the two turnovers and it was a very good offensive game and against a decent D. 

Sam needs to learn from that pick. Coaching opportunity right there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Trying to be as objective as possible, where does Sam Howell rank in the league right now in terms of performance? #10-15? There aren't that many QBs I would take over him today and he has potential to be even better.

He'll probably be somewhere around 17-20 in QBR at the end of this week.  He was 20 entering this week.  I don't think he would move down.  

By the end of the year, he's probably in the 12-15 range.  With trajectory up....

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

No idea why we keep throwing it deep to him - he’s dropped about 4 of those.

Yeah that last 3rd down pass to him was utterly perplexing. No reason he should even be on the field IMO. He's pretty much the least clutch dude on the offense.

• Like 1