Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Patriots

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

NE oline has all kinds of issues going in to today. 

Not been following what’s going on in NE too closely. I see they have injuries to receivers - and not a lot that should scare us there to start with. 

Never been much of a fan of Jones as a QB. 

If their OL is a mess as well this should be a ‘get right’ game for our D that needs to have an actual game plan now that Del Rio can’t just hope his four studs create havoc and mail the rest in.

I see the Patriots are favoured to win this by 3. I think we should win this game.

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Not been following what’s going on in NE too closely. I see they have injuries to receivers - and not a lot that should scare us there to start with. 

Never been much of a fan of Jones as a QB. 

If their OL is a mess as well this should be a ‘get right’ game for our D that needs to have an actual game plan now that Del Rio can’t just hope his four studs create havoc and mail the rest in.

I see the Patriots are favoured to win this by 3. I think we should win this game.

Yeah im not up on their o line issues but apparently their OTs are both out, lost a couple OTs earlier in season,  moved guards outside, moved backups to guards. Paulson was talking about it earlier today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Yeah im not up on their o line issues but apparently their OTs are both out, lost a couple OTs earlier in season,  moved guards outside, moved backups to guards. Paulson was talking about it earlier today.

Sounds about like that Giants game oline!  Lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

We can only hope because we absolutely dominated their......oh nevermind.

They did only score 14. 

If we hold the Pats to 14 we win comfortably. I can’t believe our offensive game plan can be as bad as we had against the Giants.

• Thumb up 1

Lets see how the Pats fans are feeling:

LFG! I'm ready to be disappointed today though lol

I mean they just lost their dline and I believe they don’t have a great secondary rn… so hopefully we crack 17

big game. they traded two d line studs and their secondary already was awful. i'm thinking we score 27

Patriots vs. Commies is very Cold War-coded

Guy1: Only 4 WRs active? Guess we are trying to run the ball today.

Guy2: Calling Juju and Thornton “active” is a stretch