Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

He wasn’t late on the pass. 

I agree, it looked late because Terry checked up but he also had to jump high and go get it.

I think it was Terry's strategy to prevent the defender from being able to catch up and make a play on the ball, sort of like boxing out and then going up to get the rebound versus waiting for it to come to you.

I almost benched terry this week in Fantasy, glad I didn't. 

Just now, Hdf561 said:

Great series…which makes me even madder cause it’s like they could do this every week but it’s almost like they choose not too. 

I *think* it's Howell taking the short game vs going for big yards out of the gate. He HAS to be patient and TAKE the 3-5 yard completion and take a deep shot when he sees Terry one on one...Great Series..lets see how Filthy counters

Just now, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

I *think* it's Howell taking the short game vs going for big yards out of the gate. He HAS to be patient and TAKE the 3-5 yard completion and take a deep shot when he sees Terry one on one...Great Series..lets see how Filthy counters

No. It was the playcalls being quick hitters vs. all intermediates without easy accessible hots.

The timing of the throws is the give away. When Sam is at the top of his drop the ball is out. That indicates the play designed timing.

• Like 2