Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

12 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Fox pregame just said John Allen wants out. Am I missing something, he had his tirade last week but not to the extent he said he wants out. You would think if true he would just stick it out knowing things will change next year.

Allen is a heck of a player and I understand why he would want out. Let’s get some draft picks and a GM who knows how to effectively build a team through the draft. IMG_7020.thumb.jpeg.48275da6e5f40294ff851392a4a6e141.jpeg

As Tomlin said, we want volunteers, not hostages.  

But I'm not surprised about Allen, we're wasting the careers of some good players.  They gotta be tired of it. I'd be surprised if Mclaurin didnt get fed up with it at some point.

Edited by justice98

Hot damn, I’m on time this week.  So, let’s go ahead and get this out of the way:

Boooooo, these refs are hahrible and hate us.  They’re cheeeeeeting and we’d be winning if it wasn’t for them.  

actually, think I’ll save the last one for once we’re down by 30….

10 minutes ago, Stihl89 said:

I just watched the clip, Glazer was basically just inferring this from the postgame comments last week, rather than any actual reporting or scuttlebutt he was hearing.  He overstated things there, IMO.  He took the frustration to mean he wants out.

The issue that concerns me about Allen is his propensity to act out. We are talking about a player that punched a teammate during a game. Trading him for a possible first or second round pick can all change if he flips out again that could diminish his trade value or worse yet result in the organization cutting him and yielding nothing in return.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wow. Glazer isn’t always right but often is. If Allen wants out clearly he doesn’t believe in his coaches 

Guess he doesn't want to stay for the new regime to take over either. That's a little surprising to me though. 

• Sad 1