Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!
4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I like that Armah is active. Dislike that Turner is inactive. 

Yeah makes you wonder what's going on there, Turners been disappointing. Wondering how much scheme, lack of time for Howell has played into Turners impact.

Edited by Chris 44

18 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Yeah makes you wonder what's going on there, Turners been disappointing. Wondering how much scheme, lack of time for Howell has played into Turners impact.

I'm gonna say scheme.  I would imagine he was more Logan Thomas insurance as a drsft pick than they really planned on running a bunch of 2 TE sets to pass out of.  If Thomas is up and healthy, he's the guy, so not enough snaps to go around, since Bates is the better blocker for TE2.  People dont really play 3 TEs that much.

• Thumb up 2

18 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Better late than never.  Larsen needed to be there.  

But what's the deal with Gates that he's not the backup center?  Besides the hideous tape he put out.

Fates is active so he is backing up at some position

6 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Fox pregame just said John Allen wants out. Am I missing something, he had his tirade last week but not to the extent he said he wants out. You would think if true he would just stick it out knowing things will change next year.

Adios, amigo. Not to say I don’t want Allen around, but if he wants out that’s good to help get fresh faces in. 

Of course, he’s also under contract so… we need appropriate compensation.

• Like 1