Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't pretend to know what Seahawk fans think and feel about their current situation.  

based on their forum, most fans are disappointed - many wanted Johnson.  Many others want Macdonald who they now fear will chose Washington over.  They feel they might be stuck with Quinn.

Blessing in disguise.

To be a great head coach you need to have a fire in your gut that's never satisfied.

You've got to want it so bad you'll do anything to get it.

You've got to be able to project your intense desire so powerfully that people around you feel it, believe it, and willingly follow you, because of it.

Some people are great number two's, but lack the drive, confidence, and grit to be the guy directly in the line of fire-- the guy who takes the full burden and responsibility for success or failure.

We're better off without him.

Carry on with confidence, we dodged a bullet.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Blessing in disguise.

To be a great head coach you need to have a fire in your gut that's never satisfied.

This is a great point. Despite my inability to handle rejection, you're right. 

But, still, **** that assface **** waffle.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dah-Dee said:

My current guess:

MacDonald HC

Weaver DC

EB stays on as OC

That all looks good except for the last part.......Somewhere between Washington DC and the pacific ocean there has to be someone better at OC than EB that we could hire

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RWJ said:

KDawg you know that news gets around.  Most times, not all times before they left a deal would have been leaked and the public would have known before they left.  For example, look at what happened with Schefter on Pat McAffee show yesterday. 

I don't know what happened on PMS yesterday

It's been mentioned I know but it's not just losing our prospective HC but the staff he was going to bring with him. The OL coach for instance. Now we presumably have to hire a DC as HC who is going to be the OC for our new QB?? Ther's a domino effect here where we may end up with **** at every coaching position.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Got the GM search right, but they're bungling the HC search so far, it seems.  Batting .500 or so.

I don't know that's fair to say. Johnson turning-tail and running back to Detroit isn't on them. I've had no problem with their process. There's only so much they can control.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Slowik/Weaver looking the best combo right ?

MacDonald great, the OC position would be a concern though.

Not sure what tie Slowik would have with Weaver.

For me its McDonald by a mile.    If anything Weaver is more likely I'd presume the DC with McDonald here.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5