Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Ron's post game speech, if he gave one.

Calm down Ronidily-diddly-diddly-diddly... they did their best, shoddily-iddly-iddly-diddly... gotta be nice hostily-iddly-diddly-iddly... Ah *hell* diddly-ding-dong-crap! Can't you morons do anything right?

His press conference was eerily close to his rap after the Bears game touting how they adjusted and played better in the 2nd half 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Redskinscub said:

Paddleboat Ron and Del Rio need to go. I wish Magic would tweet during the games

OL is horrific

Why? The last time Magic tweeted everyone took it as the general laying down a warning.

Nothing happened. 

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Trade or cut him i dont care how hard he is taking it

if we traded every disappointing player on this roster as constructed and as coached, we’d have about 4 guys left. Have to hope the next staff can get through to him and get his head right. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Ron's post game speech, if he gave one.

Calm down Ronidily-diddly-diddly-diddly... they did their best, shoddily-iddly-iddly-diddly... gotta be nice hostily-iddly-diddly-iddly... Ah *hell* diddly-ding-dong-crap! Can't you morons do anything right?

Andrew Wylie, you're the worst player I've ever met.

Whew, I got off easy there.

• Haha 1

If ownership intends on firing the entire coaching staff in the offseason, including EB, there’s no point in jettisoning Ron mid-season because there are no viable candidates worth giving the interim role right now, but if the owner wants to give EB a trial period before making a decision on him after the season, this is the best time to pull the trigger.

Edited by BurgundyBooger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ron Rivera - when you decipher the mumbling, quite good at identifying the problem, ****ing hopeless at finding any solutions and has been for 4 years

Sam Howell - I think the fan base are so desperate for and have been starved of elite QB play for so long that factions of it are trying to convince themselves that there’s something there by making excuses for him. He’s ok, but ok ain’t good enough and we should be aggressive in the off season to find an elite QB.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!