Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

7 minutes ago, dyst said:

Imagine the fans who stopped being a fan of this team, ended up picking a new team and that new team happened to be the Panthers.

No way a decision like that had anything to do with winning or not.

"I'll put up with this pain because it's local to me" is fair, for example...

Edited by Renegade7

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Don’t matter.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don’t think that one matters unless am missing something 

That kind of sucks actually. Today was one of the most exciting days of watching football for me since 2012. Sad but true. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That kind of sucks actually. Today was one of the most exciting days of watching football for me since 2012. Sad but true. 

yeah me too. The last few weeks and change has had me on the edge of my seat for so msny games it’s been a blast 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If they do put put they going Caleb, I want to hear what the asking price is for Fields.

There's no way not to sabotage themselves if they do because first question regarding value would be "why are you replacing him then?"

QBs like Murray and Fields absolutely I'd pull the trigger for on a 2nd rounder if that will get it done, ours is damn near a first rounder from a value standpoint so should get it done.

Murray would definitely be intriguing for a 2nd. I am not a contract guy but I know he is expensive however that may be why he could be dumped for a second. My guess is he wouldn't go for less than a firts rounder though, and maybe more. I must admit I have thought about both those trade scenarios you mention. in either case it would precipitate a trade down scenario or a run at MHJ. I am stoked because at 2 we have a lot of power and flexibility. Now who will be pulling the trigger on these decisions? To me, that selection of FO is more pivotal than the high pick and it is not even close.

Edited by rumplestilskin
  • Like 2

I’ve got 11 points + Ty Chandler going against JJ in my dynasty championship game so that’s what we’re rooting for tonight homies 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniel.redskins said:

You take the QB.  We made that mistake in 2020, can't make it again.  Imagine if we had Tua or Herbert?  If Maye doesn't work out, draft another.  You have got to get the QB position right to compete for a ring.  

You're right bro, I can't vouch for Howell anymore.

Having said that, the wise thing to do is draft Maye and wait for a couple of rounds and draft ANOTHER guy like Shanny did with RGIII and Cousins.

We need that security blanket.

• Like 1

Just now, El Mexican said:

You're right bro, I can't vouch for Howell anymore.

Having said that, the wise thing to do is draft Maye and wait for a couple of rounds and draft ANOTHER guy like Shanny did with RGIII and Cousins.

We need that security blanket.

Why not keep Sam for security?

20 minutes ago, dyst said:

Imagine the fans who stopped being a fan of this team, ended up picking a new team and that new team happened to be the Panthers.

Also, I only got your joke just now. Tepper literally said hold my beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nah. The Bears will be trading that pick unless they are done with Fields. They would be dumb as a brick not to. 

As long as they’re willing to move off #1, it probably won’t take much to swap 2 for 1 and they can still get Harrison. If the bears don’t want a QB it’s only good news for us at #2

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Man. Tepper really is a piece of ****. Wow.

5 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Including college??? 

Yes. College for me is mostly about watching prospects for the NFL. Dont get me wrong I love College football and am a PSU fan. But the NFL is my true love. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I hear you and can see it happening, but not because I think he can turn it around. Per se

I think the nfl will rig it via ref ball so that he can become the most winningest coach of all time sometime in the next 2 years

After that's accomplished, in his 3rd year he will miraculously win the superbowl to be the first to win it with 2 teams.

It makes for to great of a story for the nfl to turn down.

If Bill comes here I doubt he would go qb. He would probably bring in a vet qb and trade down and select nabers.

If it's any older coach I'm thinking they trade down for draft capital and bring in a vet qb, to try to restock the talent pool and win now.

I dont like that idea and would rather have a slowic or ben Johnson type, but I would be happy with the dc from Baltimore as well. I think any of these would draft their qb maybe trading up to #1 to get him, and strap themselves to that pick.

If Macdonald can hit on a rookie first round qb then that duo would be nasty and would allow us to build an offensive coordinator tree just in case they were hired off to be head coaches. This is probably my favorite of all the options

I don't buy in to any rigging job because it taints the watching experience for me. It does seem like the fix is in sometimes but I chalk it up to human error. 😆 

I am not sure Bill would just trade down for the sake of trading down. Surely he of all coaches knows the importance of QB play. We all know we haven't seen the last of BB, and safe to assume he has a plan already if he was to get booted. 

The other guys you mention are intriguing because they would not need full control as Bill probably would. Stay tuned.

14 minutes ago, SeatCushionGame said:

Politics. We all know this place would become unlivable with Sam and the new QB.

We need to start from clean slate and dump any/all guys from the past.

Or better yet: trade the guys who actually have some value (T-Mac, Payne, etc)

Edited by El Mexican
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, El Mexican said:

Politics. We all know this place would become unlivable with Sam and the new QB.

We need to start from clean slate and dump any/all guys from the past.

I don't know about that. He was a fifth round selection. Surely they could play nice and at least we would have a good back up? 

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, SeatCushionGame said:

He's the only QB under contract, there'd be zero reason to not keep him.  Unless the new coach just can't stand the sight of him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1