Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

23 minutes ago, samy316 said:

This isn’t a trap game.  I don’t know how many times we’ve had to say this, but this team is BAD!!!  There are no trap games with this team.

Oh we are bad but this is the definition of trap game…playing an 0-4 after hanging with the Eagles, all the confidence in the world, momentum, etc. it’s a trap 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

What is EB doing to impress you guys? Cause he's 100% in charge of this offense.

I guess some think that he's some genius who took a broken bum in Patrick Mahomes and made him a superstar. Oh wait, he was already a great player coming outta college. DUH! 

I was glad to see when Turner got the axe but I fail to see where Teamenemy has proven that he is a teaching qualified OC; he had quality tools to work with in KC

but there's more to being an OC than calling plays, especially when they don't pan out./..

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Three yards out of bounds. That was an unmatchable ball. The contact was obvious, but still shouldn't have been called. 

It was in at Halle because the initial contact pushed him out of bounds, he then hit him again on the same play. If that’s not pass interference pass interference doesn’t exist. 

Serious question, how the **** do you play so historically bad in the first half then come out snd do that?

Did they get drunk before the game and all take cold showers at the half?

I just don't understand how a team can come out so flat and unprepared. 

I get coming out flat and I get underperforming that's football but I truly don't understand how that first half happens, how do you come out so unprepared and ready to play that you let a meme worthy team make you look so bad.