Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

Just now, MartinC said:

Time to start having a conversation about our D. It has 6 recent first round picks and was supposed to keep us in games to help

the young QB. Instead we are having to win shoot outs!

Should have let Jack go last year and given the job to Harris.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

You can land on a player and get up and run, because that's not the field. 

this brings to mind a question. Can you land on a player that is out of bounds and, using the downed player as a springboard, leap back into the field of play? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

GASSED? So they're gonna be "ungassed" by playing another 10 minutes. Ridiculous, It's like a runner getting to the finish line and stopping two yards short because he's "gassed" to give himself a breather. Meanwhile, another runner passes him and wins. It's two freakin' yards. It's ONE MORE PLAY. That just seems like a terrible line of reasoning. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MartinC said:

Time to start having a conversation about our D. It has 6 recent first round picks and was supposed to keep us in games to help

We have Juco linebackers. That Swift catch and run felt like a Madden cpu moment. I'm not quite sure how that happened in real life.

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

Give Sam a real nfl oline and a couple more weapons opposites of Terry and I think he has a ton of potential to be a top tier QB. I guess that's the one bright thing from this lose. 

Just the right side would be at least three more wins. Like C+ RT and RG and this is a win.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Howell looked good. The idea of this defense getting off to a hot start isn’t happening clearly 

This defense has sucked all season with a few show case plays. JDR needs fired and promote Zampese 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

this brings to mind a question. Can you land on a player that is out of bounds and, using the downed player as a springboard, leap back into the field of play? 

That's a good question. Be tough to do, since you're not suppose to step on people, but I guess so.

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

JDRs vaunted unit giving up 30 points per game and getting smoked in critical situations. 

But I'm sure keeping your 120 lb rookie CB on the strongest WR in football will work out eventually. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dunfer said:

If you can see his foot hit the turf and there is a sliver of green showing between his foot and the sideline white then it should’ve been overturned. That’s what slo mo and zoom and HD is good for.

But that wasn't there. There was no clear "sliver of green" between his toe and the turf. If anything, his toe was right on the line, probably just a touch over it. It looked to me like it was touching the line. 

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

What if there were enough downed players out of bounds that you could leap down several and then come back in at the goal line?