Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I’m also a MOD. You are walking a tight rope right now. Add some value or don’t post. 

I'm replying to another moderator that replied to one of my posts asking me a question. Please, let me know if I'm breaking any rules. Asking me if I belong in another classroom implies something pretty negative. Not a very nice thing for a mod to say.

Just now, Smooters said:

I'm replying to another moderator that replied to one of my posts asking me a question. Please, let me know if I'm breaking any rules. Asking me if I belong in another classroom implies something pretty negative. Not a very nice thing for a mod to say.

No. I’ll just give you a few days off for not following my instruction.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Im with you on the OT.

Edge: eh. Too much spent on defense already.  

give me 2 OTs.

OT first round, LB second, another OL next.  Look to free agency for a TE.  DE, rei-sign or franchise Sweat, try to re-sign Chase to a reasonable contract, bring back JSW or Toohill

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Cole Turner needs to come through here and establish himself. You never want to see a guy rise due to injury but he can take a starting job for himself if he shows out 

Yeah, but sometimes coaches stick with guys too long out of stubbornness, and if an injury is the opportunity to prove them wrong, well...

• Like 1