Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, PokerPacker said:

In Dak's defense, he's had a heck of a season.  Maybe he could use some more support around him beyond just CeeDee Lamb.

Pollard is actually pretty good, Gallup is a solid #2. They have an amazing OL.

• Like 2

Just now, Jumbo said:

Dallas held on return ....GB has to still play like it's 0-0...Dallas really can still comeback tho they sure ain't giving much sign of it yet

Definitely. Playoff football. Don't take your foot off until the final whistle. 

• Like 1

Just now, mh86 said:

Pollard is actually pretty good, Gallup is a solid #2. They have an amazing OL.

This is why Dallas shouldn't let Dak or McCarthy back in that building after this game, their call if they do.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

In Dak's defense, he's had a heck of a season.  Maybe he could use some more support around him beyond just CeeDee Lamb.

He disappears in December and January, just like Romo did.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Alright, shifting over to Starfield, but one last look at dem boys forum:

Someone please explain to me why this is who the Cowboys have been forever now? Seriously, what’s the issue with getting over the humps in the playoffs? Sick of this ****. What is the ****ing problem

McCarthy on the sideline looking at his FanDuel account balance growing.

Breaking news every NFL team with a head coach opening just cancel their interviews with Dan Quinn

Let’s ride this momentum we have on offense, get us another FG

Philly quietly in the corner thinking how lucky they got by losing the division

smells like **** in here

fat mike you better get your unemployment paperwork ready

Either Jordan Love is the next Tom Brady or our defense is a ****ing wet paper sack full of ****.

I know the Belichek comments are jokes but it’s low key the only thing getting me through right now, thinking that there could be change.

Cannot believe Texans will go further than Cowboys this year.

• Haha 6

Just now, Renegade7 said:

This is why Dallas shouldn't let Dak or McCarthy back in that building after this game, their call if they do.

Jerry Jones really doesn't care.  He's turned about 100M into 10B winning nothing in almost 30 years.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

I am old enough to remember PRs wouldn't fair catch a ball inside the 10. Now anything outside the 5 is FC. Even though we have seen gunners fail miserably for decades to prevent  touchbacks with any consistency.

I think it all changed with the Aussie-style punt that causes the ball to bounce  up and back rather than just bouncing forward.

Side note, in case this post gets through.  I've got a lot of responses getting eaten by Cloudflare.  It's killing me.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

That's the kind of strike Dallas is so capable of that worries me...and if jaiers down it's a huge deal...☹️

7th round pick Carrington Valentine's been pretty good when playing in Jaire's place down the stretch this season.

• Like 1