Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

9 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

That's because they didn't have EB there during training camp to coach them hard and demand accountability!!!

Yeah, that works lol...👍

I know you said that in jest, but honestly, there might be something to it.  Not necessarily the drops, but the overall attention I detail.

That said, i still think the Chiefs can win the SB. 

• Like 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know you said that in jest, but honestly, there might be something to it.  Not necessarily the drops, but the overall attention I detail.

That said, i still think the Chiefs can win the SB. 

Hey, for the next two days everything I say that's positive towards EB I mean wholeheartedly lol 😎...and God help me if we win Sunday 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Id argue hes worth even more

It's getting out of control the QB cap hit ratio situation, it's going to come to head at some point.

I'm sorry, but even the NBA has max contracts regardless of why each individual player is "worth", and this is on context that one worth it by themselves is a near automatic playoff team at minimum.

NFL needs max contracts before this gets any worse...save yourself from yourself...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Really don't understand going for it on 4th and 20 with 3 timeouts left.

Even weirder after the false start and 4th and 25.

I think this has got a lot of KC fans scratching their heads tonight. I guess Andy was thinking Mahomes had 1 more miracle long throw left for a 1st down.

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

A couple of weeks ago, a Patriots fan told me that Jared Goff and the Lions are legit. I was incredulous. I still feel incredulous about Goff, but I feel quite credulous about the Lions now.

Goff is absolutely legit.

6 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What is this from?

1. How the hell have you not seen Django yet? Go watch it right now!

2. How does that old paradox go? If you take an antique ship, then replace every old piece with a new piece over the years, is it the same ship? Are the Chiefs the same Chiefs of old? Everyone thinks they're going to be just as good if not better than last year, even though they've lost a lot of people. I try to temper my judgment on any team during the first month of the season, but losing your home opener to the Lions on "SB Banner" night...pathetic!