Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

Best day to be a fan since the day that turd bought our beloved franchise. Now fans need to be patient. Harris will build us a winner. But it is going to take some time. That timeframe could be sped up if Sam ends up ending the QB hell this franchise has been in for 25 years. But I would expect us to literally suck for the next few seasons. A full and complete rebuild of this franchise is coming. And it may not be pretty on the field for a while. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Sorry to hear about your knee. you’ll pull through and look on the bright side, Snyder is about to be gone!

There’s a video of him fist pumping when he found out it was finalized.

But my knees are developing arthritis. Years of sports and powerlifting. But Snyder is about to be gone!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

How is it Joe ALWAYS knows the right thing to say?  

Love the dynasty that Joe led in the 80s and early 90s, and commend him for giving it another go under Snyder, but with all due respect, I don't care to hear his opinion validating any development about this organization. Sorry if that's an unpopular take.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb down 2

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Love the dynasty that Joe led in the 80s and early 90s, and commend him for giving it another go under Snyder, but with all due respect, I don't care to hear his opinion validating any development about this organization. Sorry if that's an unpopular take.  

I think its a good sign that Harris reached out to Gibbs. I am hoping Harris does a much better job honoring the history of this franchise than the clown show Snyder put the alumni through. And Gibbs is royalty to the older fanbase like myself. Having him involved at all will only help build the fanbase back up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

That’s okay. You’re allowed your own takes.

I, however, want to hear whatever Coach Gibbs has to say until he is no longer on this Earth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 6