Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

10 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure what the upside for us for Harris sinking more money than he has as far as his take.  We just need him to have controlling interest.  From what I understand its not a democracy when it comes to making football decisions -- the majority owner rules, doesn't matter by what margin they have this.  Also there really isn't anything minority owner anywhere close to what Harris has.  Looks like he's give or take 3:1 more than anyone else.    Looking like they will have a ton of small minority owners i gather like the Steelers have.

Agreed. 

The group also have to provide evidence of how they would reduce the $1.1B opening debt down to $500m within a timeframe stipulated by league rules. So if they have maxed out on the opening debt %, that $600 needs to come from somewhere/someone.

Given the Steelers have a similar set up, and Harris is actually a minority holder there at present, it’s fairly logical to assume this business model would be very similar.

9 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Fun fact: Brian Davis was teammates at Duke with Christian McCaffrey’s uncle. I believe there is a clause that if the Davis bid is bunk, then the 49ers have to deliver CMac to Washington. Not really fair to Kyle Shanahan, but rules are rules.

And without rules we live with the animals.  Brian Davis wasn't even that good at Duke.  Was way overshadowed by Laettner, Bobby Hurley and Grant Hill.  He must be an attention junkie, or he himself is working under the table with Winston referenced above.  Sounds like an impossible task to win the bid!

Listened to the Junkies (980 has terrible signal) on the way into the office, they last said Davis confirmed he would be on at 8.

EB of whom I really don’t enjoy sharing opinions with, floated exactly what I’ve been thinking all along - that this is a ploy by Davis to try and sue for discrimination or something of that nature.  He knows his bid isn’t serious but wants his name out there.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

Listening to him, he goes

Just finalized relationships with some of the richest people in the world to make himself a billionaire over the last couple of months

His thing is to keep the team at Fedex.  Fighting for Prince George County.  That reminds me if I understood Perez correctly he yesterday said Davis plan is to make improvements to Fedex versus get a new stadium

His bid is coming in today to BOA

His partners are multi billionaires.  But he sold his intellectual property that gives him a lot of capital -- he didn't specificy what is was.  But his business model is really special, he can generate 5 billion in capital a year. then he goes on and on to explain his green technology

He doesn't talk up his wealth, he just does, he is in the trenches

He claims he has 20 billion in his holding companies -- he goes his money is coming from white people

His partners allow him to have the 30% capital needed whatever that means -- net worth

His offer was the first offer for the team -- the other bidders did theirs in response to his offer

He wants to invest his money in his community and for his people

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Just finalized relationships with some of the richest people in the world to make himself a billionaire over the last couple of months

His thing is to keep the team at Fedex.  Fighting for Prince William County

So basically this was the train wreck we expected and then some.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

He said his business generates 5 billions a year. His money comes from white people not Saudi. He has the 2.1 billions, wants a stadium with a retractable roof (1 billion) with a town around.

Edited by FrFan

9 minutes ago, FrFan said:

He said his business generates 5 billions a year. His money comes from white people not Saudi. He has the 2.1 billions, wants a stadium with a retractable roof (1 billion)

Getting past his financial stuff.   He's pitch is he's the anti-DC guy for the stadium.  He's the lets keep Fedex and improve it. 

Seems like that thrust of his point, is he's the Prince Geroge guy.  He wants to keep the Fedex location.  Perez mentioned the other day he wants to keep the stadium but redo it.    And put money into Prince George County.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Getting past his financial stuff.   He's pitch is he's the anti-DC guy for the stadium.  He's the lets keep Fedex and improve it. 

Seems like that thrust of his point, is he's the Prince William guy.  He wants to keep the Fedex location.  Perez mentioned the other day he wants to keep the stadium but redo it.    And put money into Prince William County.

Prince George's County. I saw the slip up a few posts ago and figured it was a mistake. But Fedex is in PG County.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Seems like that thrust of his point, is he's the Prince William guy.  He wants to keep the Fedex location.  Perez mentioned the other day he wants to keep the stadium but redo it.    And put money into Prince William County.

Does he mean PG County considering that is where Fedex is?  Why is he talking about Prince William County?

17 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

His thing is to keep the team at Fedex.  Fighting for Prince William County.  That reminds me if I understood Perez correctly he yesterday said Davis plan is to make improvements to Fedex versus get a new stadium

His bid is coming in today to BOA

His partners are multi billionaires.  But he sold his intellectual property that gives him a lot of capital -- he didn't specificy what is was.  But his business model is really special, he can generate 5 billion in capital a year. then he goes on and on to explain his green technology

He doesn't talk up his wealth, he just does, he is in the trenches

He claims he has 20 billion in his holding companies -- he goes his money is coming from white people

His partners allow him to have the 30% capital needed whatever that means -- net worth

His offer was the first offer for the team -- the other bidders did theirs in response to his offer

He wants to invest his money in his community and for his people

he has 20 billion in his holding companies -- he goes his money is coming from white people

Now I really wants to invest in  Mister Davis seeing as how he's  getting all his moneys from da White folks.

I may be an old broken down black man with sugar issues and the gout but Rye is nobody's fool.

Dem white folks sure knows how to make them some moneys. 

Mayhap I'll sign over my pension checks to him and become a partial owner in his money making schemes and echo type businesses so I can rest easy before I meet my maker and enter His house justified.