Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

In like 3 weeks we’re gonna find out there never was a grand jury to begin with 😂 

as I said on the first page.  I’ll believe it when I see it and I was not happy with this particular DA being in charge of it all.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I love it. Pathological liar says he'll be arrested Tuesday. Tuesday comes and goes and it's a total non event. Some folks then blame not only the media but also the district attorney of Manhattan for said non event. 

brilliant-guiness.gif

It is pretty brilliant.  Getting his opponents worked up and foaming at the mouth thinking that this might happen, stirs up the left, then gets to say WITCH HUNT and then gets his base all riled up and foaming at THEIR mouths...steals some headlines along the way, regains his throne at the top of the news cycle.  

I'll believe it when it happens.  Until then, I hope you everyone who chooses to invest their attention and emotions towards this is enjoying the emotional roller coaster.  I've only got room for one ride in me at the Kings Emotional Dominion and that's reserved for our ****ing football team.  Now if you'll excuse me, back to the Stadium to see what's what with the new owner search.  Far more riveting and more likely to commence.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Now if you'll excuse me, back to the Stadium to see what's what with the new owner search.  Far more riveting and more likely to commence.

Just like a Norfolk Southern train that It's Happening thread has gone completely off the rails. No way I can keep up with it. 🤣

back-to-the-future-train.gif

Trump wants to be handcuffed for court appearance in Stormy Daniels case, sources say

Donald Trump has told advisers that he wants to be handcuffed when he makes an appearance in court, if he is indicted by a Manhattan grand jury for his role in paying hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels, multiple sources close to the former president have said.

The former president has reasoned that since he would need to go to the courthouse and surrender himself to authorities for fingerprinting and a mug shot anyway, the sources said, he might as well turn everything into a “spectacle”.

Trump’s increasing insistence that he wants to be handcuffed behind his back for a perp walk appears to come from various motivations, including that he wants to project defiance in the face of what he sees as an unfair prosecution and that it would galvanize his base for his 2024 presidential campaign.

But above all, people close to Trump said, he was deeply anxious that any special arrangements – like making his first court appearance by video link or skulking into the courthouse – would make him look weak or like a loser.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, China said:

Trump wants to be handcuffed for court appearance in Stormy Daniels case, sources say

Donald Trump has told advisers that he wants to be handcuffed when he makes an appearance in court, if he is indicted by a Manhattan grand jury for his role in paying hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels, multiple sources close to the former president have said.

Click on the link for the full article

I’m not sure they can find handcuffs that small. 

• Haha 1

No one talking about the DC circuit case re: classified docs? 

Speculation is that a Fed case wouldn't move so quickly unless a crime was imminent or already committed and it was a national security issue. 

His attorney can't claim privledge because the DoJ indicated it was done in order to further a crime..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Speculation is that a Fed case wouldn't move so quickly unless a crime was imminent or already committed and it was a national security issue. 

His attorney can't claim privledge because the DoJ indicated it was done in order to further a crime..

Sure sounds bad. But the DOJ hasn’t really been interested in prosecuting this guy, so I have exactly zero faith anything will happen. 

20 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Apparently the special council has produced some dang good evidence.

Still aint privy to the deets, but things seem to be progressing on that front.

I'm sure we will see indictments from several sources in the coming months.