Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

So on the one hand

the story of Jesus is about this infallible guy that only dies for us - but wait cause 3 days later he’s back, and he was so special he was the son of god

that totally sounds like a trump pre internet, media, public schooling, written records etc

11 hours ago, tshile said:

So on the one hand

the story of Jesus is about this infallible guy that only dies for us - but wait cause 3 days later he’s back, and he was so special he was the son of god

that totally sounds like a trump pre internet, media, public schooling, written records etc

Now all we have to do is wait for Trump to actually be dead….

11 hours ago, tshile said:

So on the one hand

I recall the meme that said that Jesus didn't die for us, because he came back three days later.  Jesus gave up his weekend for us.  

• Haha 5

🎶And the grift goes on...🎶

Donald Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely claimed that he'd get arrested on Tuesday

Former President Donald Trump raised $1.5 million in the three days after he falsely claimed on Truth Social that he'd be arrested on Tuesday, per multiple media outlets.

Trump's 2024 campaign confirmed the sum to Fox News, the outlet reported Wednesday. The money was raised from grassroots donations, according to Fox.

The Washington Post, citing an anonymous source familiar with the matter, reported the same amount raised in that time frame.

Receiving $1.5 million over three days means Trump raised an average of $500,000 per day — almost double the daily average when he announced his bid for the White House in November.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 4
  • Thumb down 1

Trump is losing it....

District Attorney Bragg is a danger to our Country, and should be removed immediately, along with Radical Lunatic Bombthrower Jack Smith, who is harassing and intimidating innocent people at levels not seen before, “Get Trump” Letitia James, the worst Attorney General in the United States, and Atlanta D.A. Fani Willis, who is trying to make PERFECT phone calls into a plot to destroy America, but reigns over the most violent Crime Scene in America, and does nothing about it!

EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!

NYPICHPDPICT000008664208.jpg?resize=1024

Trump-1.jpg?quality=75&width=640&auto=we

• Haha 3

Sure Mr. Realitypants... "there's no crime here", which is why Michael Cohen was already convicted, served his time and was released for no crime. 

Don't worry.   I have faith Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy will stand up to this tyrant who acts like he is above the law.

As Trump continues to poll in the high 40s with "GOP" voters, my only hope is that this drives more folks from "GOP" to "independent".  But who am I kidding.  All the old, middle age and young white racists in this country are going to try their best to foist Trump on us again saying "how dare you insinuate we are racist." 

Trump will out politic all his GOP opponents again because they were too dumb to impeach him before January 19, 2021 and actually stand up to him (and his realitypants followers like men).  We all saw him slowmotionly incite January 6.  I would love to see them ask him during primary debates, "Did you lose the election" and then take him down hard on not living in reality.  And I would love for his opponents to say "I will support Biden if Trump is the nominee".   Yes... when pigs fly. 

Reality lost man... 

Debates? Maybe one or two but ther than Ron, the rest of the gop field will be irrelevant,  if anyone else still in race. Once He's indicted,  Trump Will probably poll with 50-60% in the top and polls will show him beating Biden. There's plenty not only in the gop but country overall that will believe Trumps persecution bs.

... and left me see what "right side media" is talking about today... 

An innocent J6 young girl who did nothing wrong and is facing 3 years in Federal prison (I read and saw pictures of her posting on Neo Nazi websites with extreme imagery). 

The Stanford DEI dean trying to play "let's get along" and is suspended after the students disrupt a facist judge who "just wanted to speak about my Federalist Society"..