Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Ok,  quick recap here: Trump said he was going to be arrested Tuesday and it was determined that was bull****, right? So, why has the story changed to "he's getting arrested tomorrow"?

Because (1) the media wants it to be a thing and (2) people are dumb and haven’t learned lessons they should have long ago. 

Edit: An alternative reading of your question could also have the answer: because of the inevitable march of time. Meaning, tomorrow is Tuesday. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Um...that's not a change in the story lol...

mia farrow calendar GIF

No, Trump came out and said he was going to be arrested Tuesday. Everyone said he had no idea what he was talking about, even his own lawyer. Now, all of a sudden, everyone is preparing for him to get arrested, yet no one seems to know that he is going to get arrested. My question was: what changed everyone's tune from "He's an idiot, he doesn't know what he's talking about" to "He's going to be arrested any minute"? 

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

No, Trump came out and said he was going to be arrested Tuesday. Everyone said he had no idea what he was talking about, even his own lawyer. Now, all of a sudden, everyone is preparing for him to get arrested, yet no one seems to know that he is going to get arrested. My question was: what changed everyone's tune from "He's an idiot, he doesn't know what he's talking about" to "He's going to be arrested any minute"? 

hope.gif

• Like 2

Trump ally to appear before US grand jury eyeing charges

A lawyer allied with Donald Trump is set to appear in front of a grand jury in New York to argue against laying criminal charges against the former United States president, several US media outlets have reported.

Robert Costello has been asked to testify on Monday after he said he had information that raises questions about the credibility of Michael Cohen, a key witness in the investigation into alleged hush money payments made to an adult film star during the 2016 election campaign, the reports said.

Citing unidentified sources, the Reuters and Associated Press news agencies reported that Costello will challenge Cohen’s account of the events.

Costello told The Washington Post newspaper that he has an “ethical obligation to report” what he knows. He will testify behind closed doors, and the details of his statements, as well as whether his appearance will have an effect on the investigation, remain unclear.

The testimony comes two days after Trump said he expected to face criminal charges in relation to the case and urged his supporters to protest his possible arrest.

Click on the link for the full article

I think the different narratives from the different sides of the media is quite astonishing (but not really). You have MSNBC telling everyone to calm down, NYC won't be the center of a riot (I'm not concerned at all, I say let them try again) and then you have Fox News trying to gear everyone up...even after EVERYTHING that has happened.

20 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I think the different narratives from the different sides of the media is quite astonishing (but not really). You have MSNBC telling everyone to calm down, NYC won't be the center of a riot (I'm not concerned at all, I say let them try again) and then you have Fox News trying to gear everyone up...even after EVERYTHING that has happened.

Well one is responsible news network and the other is Republican sponsored entertainment for the dumbest among us. Not really that surprising if you think about it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

And what does newsmax have to say?

image.jpeg.0bb9a2ba7af1c85fe81e608f97f68d1d.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Will the prosecution call 2018 Joe Tacopina to rebut testimony called by 2023 Joe Tacopina?

~~

Also I wondered why I often get hungry reading about Trump's henchmen.  

Matt Calimari

Matthew Calimari, Jr.

Joe Tacopina

Harry Burrito

Alfredo Saucolini

• Haha 3