Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

My sources tell me the Govt has a plan to trick His supports who think hell be arranged in NYC. The real location is Diomede, Alaska. 

I call on all his supporters to spare no expense getting there asap and plan on staying there at least a year. 

Onward, Christian Soldiers! 

• Haha 2

So, how many maga will sacrifice themselves for their master ; when the indictment comes down?

Trump expects protests. In reality he expects his mob to rush in and take out the Manhattan da. Will there be violence?

Will there be death? 

I expect more maga to sacrifice themselves for their master.

42 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

So, how many maga will sacrifice themselves for their master ; when the indictment comes down?

Trump expects protests. In reality he expects his mob to rush in and take out the Manhattan da. Will there be violence?

Will there be death? 

I expect more maga to sacrifice themselves for their master.

Unlike January 6th, I hope the cops start shooting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Can we get PPV Bodycam footage of the arrest?  I wanna get some popcorn and invite the boys over for some beers to watch the event.

At one time, I had this fantasy that Trump's protection detail were running an office competition over who was going to get to "protect the President" by putting a hand over his head as they guide him into the back of the squad car.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Counter-point:

Keep in mind that Trump organized J6. He was promoting the day and location. He hasn't done that yet.

What's different this time is most of the ringleader foot soldiers that actually got the others together for Jan 6 are either on trial or in prison now. The proud boys and oath keepers are effectively out of the equation. The other magas are no more than cosplay. Womp womp
  • Thumb up 1