Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Grabbed back? She took payments to be quiet and then opted out when she learned she could make more money by speaking out. I’m glad trump got indicted, but let’s not pretend Stormy Daniels is any kind of victim. Pfft. 

“This **** grabbed back” isnt at all saying she is a victim. Not sure how you read it that way. 

• Like 1

We don't even know what 34 indictments are for.  I saw an online discussion that indicated his accountant flipped and that will be serious. 

I don't even know why the other GOP candidates flipped.  The guy is a criminal and he took over the party base.  You are either with the "Trump crime party supported by Russia" or not. It's been that way since the first impeachment.  They made their bed even more after January 6. 

... and we should have 34 states indicting Joe Biden for political crimes in their own political witch hunts. Any minute now. Because Joe Biden's public, criminal life has been well documented.  

If any local jurisdiction can do this, do it to Biden.

• Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

... and we should have 34 states indicting Joe Biden for political crimes in their own political witch hunts. Any minute now. Because Joe Biden's public, criminal life has been well documented.  

If any local jurisdiction can do this, do it to Biden.

What "political crimes" would those be?

There is so much dumb logic from the GOP. 

As I explained above, if it was so easy for a political DA to weaponize the government and come up with a politically motovated prosecution.  Do it to Biden.  That's the argument.  

Secondly, everyone saying "the Feds didn't prosecute, the DA didn't prosecute"... well maybe they got new information out of the Trump Organization investigation. We have no idea what these charges are for.  I don't know either. 

Also, aren't the charges in Georgia also pending? Will those also be a political witchhunt?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Also, aren't the charges in Georgia also pending? Will those also be a political witchhunt?

Yes, and we have the best/most solid evidence of any of his investigations.  It's a RECORDED phone call. 

No, they won't.   If our evidence doesn't stand, absolutely nothing will.  That's why I thought our case should've gone first.  He was trying to overturn the election and we have the solid long poop proof.  Everything else is the **** gravy.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yes, and we have the best/most solid evidence of any of his investigations.  It's a RECORDED phone call. 

No, they won't.   If our evidence doesn't stand, absolutely nothing will.  That's why I thought our case should've gone first.  He was trying to overturn the election and we have the solid long poop proof.  Everything else is the **** gravy.  

Oh, I don't know. I would think that if there's one thing that would be easy to prove, it's that Donald Trump lies about how much he, and his properties, are worth. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Oh, I don't know. I would think that if there's one thing that would be easy to prove, it's that Donald Trump lies about how much he, and his properties, are worth. 

The dude's in Rikers and apparently just now gave it all up. 

We had it from the moment.  He tried to **** up an election.  Isn't that the worst thing ever?  I think so. 

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Even Jeb! is rallying around Trump.

Kinda not really.  “Let the jury be the voters” is the giveaway. Jeb! knows there is plenty of evidence against Trump and that there is a pretty good chance that Trump will either plead out or a jury will, in fact, convict him.  Michael Cohen faced the same facts and pled guilty.  Jeb! Is taking a cowards position here IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

19 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Kinda not really.  “Let the jury be the voters” is the giveaway. Jeb! knows there is plenty of evidence against Trump and that there is a pretty good chance that Trump will either plead out or a jury will, in fact, convict him.  Michael Cohen faced the same facts and pled guilty.  Jeb! Is taking a cowards position here IMO. 

I think he's actually saying the voters should be the jury. His position is that it's a political prosecution that shouldn't happen. The American voters can rebuke Trump.

• Thumb up 1