Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Pandas may be stupid, but they don't deserve to be compared to that sack of festering pus.

Agreed, but put him in a tree and he will fall out 10/10 times. He probably slides or rolls down hills as well. The major difference though is that the Panda is a vegetarian while he is a condimentarian. 

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, China said:

This is their modus operandi, and will continue to be until people die:

Georgia State Sen. Elena Parent on Donald Trump's New Indictments

Georgia state Sen. Elena Parent, a Democrat, was in the room when Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and former President Donald Trump’s legal team came before a Georgia Senate hearing in December 2020 to share their allegations of fraud with Georgia’s state elections regulators.

That “hearing” lasted almost seven hours and was chaired by former Republican state Sen. William Ligon. Essentially, Trump’s legal team said that Georgia’s election results needed to be thrown out.

It was a hearing of wild tales of conspiracy, with Trump’s team offering statements of support from who they said were “experts” on voter fraud. Among the accusations were that Georgia's voting machines were useless, that scores of absentee ballots were dubiously cast and counted, and that the Republican-controlled legislature needed to appoint its own slate of electors for Trump.

And this is the hearing where Giuliani said vote counters Roby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss were passing clandestine USB cords to each other like “vials of cocaine or heroin.” Moss explained during the January 6 committee hearings that it was ginger mints and not USB cords.

During Eastman’s far-fetched testimony, full of utter fantasies about the election, Parent dared to call him out. “So, correct me if I’m wrong here. Your argument is that essentially, we have a failed election that would require the legislature to step in and assign electors. Am I correct?”

That day, after the hearings, she tweeted, "I publicly questioned the validity of [Donald Trump's] fraud allegations. Since then, I've received a torrent of abuse, attacks & death threats. It's time to ask ourselves, 'Is this who we are? Is this who we want to be?'"

One far-right internet site posted photos of Parent and misidentified her as an election worker. It asked users to vote on what form of punishment she should receive. The most common responses called for sexual violence to be committed against Parent and/or her execution.

“It’s really scary and very strange because I didn’t do anything that I wouldn’t have done or haven’t done in any other hearing for these years I’ve been a senator,” she said at the time.

After her comments at the hearing, she received additional police protection at her home.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Agreed, but put him in a tree and he will fall out 10/10 times. He probably slides or rolls down hills as well. The major difference though is that the Panda is a vegetarian while he is a condimentarian. 

This post wins the day for the creative use of verbiage: condimentarian! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The poll is interesting.  And I wish I'd been paying closer attention to get a better feel about what his chances are to get convicted in any of these cases.  

But ****it, I don't need to be informed to have an opinion on here, do I?  I voted for 2.

I don't know how he can skate on all of them.  If he does, something's up.  Bribery, etc.  

Assuming he doesn't win the 24 election and pardon himself, the obstruction/documents case is as big of a slam dunk as imaginable.  The NY case is b.s. and won't hold up.  The other 2 cases should be slam dunks as well, but I could see his lawyers being able to find at least one brain dead juror to hold out. I voted 2.

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

the obstruction/documents case is as big of a slam dunk as imaginable. 

My analogy is that it's like trying to argue that you've never possessed cocaine, after the search warrant turns up cocaine. 

22 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Assuming he doesn't win the 24 election and pardon himself, the obstruction/documents case is as big of a slam dunk as imaginable.  The NY case is b.s. and won't hold up.  The other 2 cases should be slam dunks as well, but I could see his lawyers being able to find at least one brain dead juror to hold out. I voted 2.

Can't pardon himself for the State case in Georgia (and soon Arizona), I think.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

True. But what are they gonna do? Send the President to jail? You don’t think he won’t just say “I’m not going to prison.” 

I’m sincerely curious.  

Do what you do with anyone else who says "I'm not going to prison".  Send in the folks with guns to crack him over the skull and throw him in there by force.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Do what you do with anyone else who says "I'm not going to prison".  Send in the folks with guns to crack him over the skull and throw him in there by force.

Oh please please please please please please please please.

~PLEASE

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Vanity Fair

Melania’s Take on Donald Trump’s Fourth Indictment Is Basically “Sucks to Be You, Pal”: Report

According to a person who knows Melania socially, the ex-president’s latest legal woes are “a problem for [him]” not “for her.

In the days since Donald Trump was indicted by the Fulton County district attorney’s office for trying to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia, you may have found yourself wondering what the ex-president’s third wife, Melania Trump, thinks about the most recent criminal charges against her husband, and the fact that he’s now facing a whopping 91 felony counts. And the answer apparently is that, much like her reported feelings following Trump’s first, second, and third indictments, Melania’s take is basically: Sucks to be you, pal.

In a new report that would almost have the potential to make one feel bad for Donald Trump, were Donald Trump not legitimately one of the worst people on earth, a “social source” connected to the former first lady told Peoplethat “this fourth indictment is another problem for her husband,” and not a problem “for her.” The person added that Melania “wants nothing to do with any of it,” preferring instead to “lead…her own life.” (Lest you start thinking this Mel character, what with her “Another indictment? That’s a shame. Oh, well, gotta jump,” sounds a lot less terrible than you’d previously heard, know that she also reportedly believes “there has been too much dumping on” Trump.) And when sources say Melania leads her own life, they don’t mean she, like, has her own hobbies but still spends a significant amount of quality time with her husband, especially when he is at his most vulnerable. They mean that, at a minimum, she keeps a river’s length distance between herself and the guy she’s married to:

• Haha 5

Let’s not pretend Melaria is some poor woman being dragged along. She’s complicit in her own ways. She’s really hanging on for hope that he dies (it’ll probably be before April 2026) and she gets his fortune. Melaria will then have the dead whale carcass buried next to his ex wife on the golf course so she too can get tax benefits. 

****bags all around. All of em. Including Barron. In fact, he jumped out of his moms vagina into this mess. If he didn’t have such a mushy head back then, he should have refused. But, noooooo.  **** Barron and the umbilical cord that he bungied out on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, MrSilverMaC said:

Vanity Fair

Melania’s Take on Donald Trump’s Fourth Indictment Is Basically “Sucks to Be You, Pal”: Report

LOL in the movie version of this, I just picture everyone going to jail, while the film ends with Melania and Barron walking away with sunglasses on.

• Haha 4