Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Schedule Rumors, Leaks, Mocks, etc.

kleese

Think I read somewhere the Chiefs are hosting the Eagles Week 2 as well, but not confirmed.

Just now, markmills67 said:

My guess of the Jets in week one won't be happening,  according to PFT its Jets v Bill's.

Yeah i don't think there is much chance we get a prestigious opening game. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-schedule-leaks-2023-rumors-news/mccrzntbpjofyvrwixeai7e2

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16

Week 17

Week 18

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Tweet below speaks to the national media having zero enthusiasm for this team. As Logan Paulsen and Hoffman talked about in a recent podcast 

I think this game and one potential MNF game Vs. (Insert any NFC East team) will be all the primetime games we get this year.  We couldn’t be any more boring and/or irrelevant to the national media.  We also won’t get any marquee 4:25PM games, outside the west coast games we have on our schedule, and those west coast games will be regional coverage.   I see that the Giants have 2 confirmed SNF games.  We won’t have any SNF games I’m guessing.

Edited by samy316

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Commanders Bears on Thursday Night AGAIN!? Because last year's matchup was such a barn burner "lolol"

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Why the **** are we playing the same team 2 years in a row that's not in our division?   That is weird.......

2 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Why the **** are we playing the same team 2 years in a row that's not in our division?   That is weird.......

That's because the Bears finished in the last place like this team did.  Last year they faced them because the entire NFC East faced the NFC North

• Thumb up 1