Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Schedule Rumors, Leaks, Mocks, etc.

kleese

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Starting fast isn’t in his dna.  He’s had 3 winning seasons. Sam’s not start out fast. He may finish fast.

That's true, but who is Harris and Co. going to attract to come here and coach and come here and coach this team?  The best we can hope for is that EB wants to stay and finish what he started in your scenario

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

If of that happens, the season is basically a failure and everyone including EB is probably let go and they are probably staring at a top 5 pick and have to start over in 2024.  I'm tried of the the slow starts.  Here's hoping Rivera actually feels some urgency this year with his job on the line

They got Eagles-Bills back to back weeks -- week 3 and 4.

I think they beat the Cards in week 1.  Interested to see what they get in week 2, should be a road game for sure.  They won't start them with 3 home games.  So Denver?  Seattle?  Rams?  NE?  

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They got Eagles-Bills back to back weeks -- week 3 and 4.

I think they beat the Cards in week 1.  Interested to see what they get in week 2, should be a road game for sure.  They won't start them with 3 home games.  So Denver?  Seattle?  Rams?  NE?  

I figure it is west coast.  So either Seattle or the Rams

• Like 1

That Week 7-13 stretch....yikes.

Three straight road games to boot...

I'm assuming Week 9 is going to be the bye unless we're getting either three straight homes or four straight road games....

Edited by Warhead36
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Jags were a good team though.

Cards are going to suck and will be starting a backup.

My comment was meant as a response to coming from behind in the 4th quarter to pull out a nail biter… not if the Jags were a good team compared to the Cards….

39 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

That Week 7-13 stretch....yikes.

Three straight road games to boot...

I'm assuming Week 9 is going to be the bye unless we're getting either three straight homes or four straight road games....

7&8 is at home.  Ron’s Waterloo 

Didn’t get anything right on my mock this year. Missed a couple games by one week, but in general, way off. 

Surprised we didn’t get a MNF game, but might have a little something to do with the fact that we have two Thursday games. Not surprised we don’t have a 4:25 feature game or SNF. 

If we are good, or at least in the mix, then just about all of the 1pm games after Halloween could be on radar for flexing.

Just now, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Kind of a rough schedule. 

Looking over the whole thing, yeah...

If I remember correctly we ended up w/ the hardest S.O.S. in 2021 followed by the easiest in 2022. No way we go 2 years in row w/ the easiest schedule, it almost has to be harder just from a pure 1/32 chance like last years nearly had to be easier than its predecessor. 

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

One primetime game. I LIKE THAT!

Chi on a Thur

Dal on Thanksgiving

• Like 1

I was right in guessing we get 1 primetime game (2 technically if you count Thanksgiving).  No MNF games is a weird quirk.  I’m not shocked about getting no SNF games, we’re not buzz worthy or enchanting to NFL viewers outside our fan base.  Giants Cowboys & Eagles all have 5+ primetime games.  We’re certainly in the dweller when it comes to mainstream exposure in our division.

14 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

We have to start 2-0 because we are getting stomped weeks 3 and 4.  

Based on what?  Last time this team went to Philly, they beat an undefeated team.  The Bills are definitely tough, but this team has historically beaten Buffalo when they get them at home

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Based on what?  Last time this team went to Philly, they beat an undefeated team.  The Bills are definitely tough, but this team has historically beaten Buffalo when they get them at home

Uh, that’s when they had QB’s like EJ Manuel

and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  I think Josh Allen is juuuussst a little bit better than those guys, LOL.

Last time we played the Bills w/ Josh Allen, he dropped 4TDs and 350+ yards on us.

Edited by samy316