Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Schedule Rumors, Leaks, Mocks, etc.

kleese

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Good, we always seem to get dumped on by this kind of scheduling. However, when we got a good scheduling block against the Giants last year...we know how that went.

I live 3 hours from metlife stadium and it seems we always get them late season when I gotta freeze my cajones off.

I'm sure we'll get them and the patriots back to back in weeks 16 and 17.

Edited by redskinss

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If we can't beat a Murray-less Cardinals team at home with a first year coach(that most Eagle fans think is not very good)in our opener then I hope Harris starts firing people.

It’s the opener and we usually are flat. We will either lose outright or have a last second come from behind win.

35 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If we can't beat a Murray-less Cardinals team at home with a first year coach(that most Eagle fans think is not very good)in our opener then I hope Harris starts firing people.

No game in this league is a gimme, but yes in a general sense I would hope we would get the win in that one, even if its a nailbiter.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Unless it’s Week 6, the bye should come later.  I want the pre bye schedule to be as tough as possible.  We know Ron starts slow. The slower the better, so he can depart quickly and we finish the season with EB as coach.

If of that happens, the season is basically a failure and everyone including EB is probably let go and they are probably staring at a top 5 pick and have to start over in 2024.  I'm tried of the the slow starts.  Here's hoping Rivera actually feels some urgency this year with his job on the line

37 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

If of that happens, the season is basically a failure and everyone including EB is probably let go and they are probably staring at a top 5 pick and have to start over in 2024.  I'm tried of the the slow starts.  Here's hoping Rivera actually feels some urgency this year with his job on the line

Starting fast isn’t in his dna.  He’s had 3 winning seasons. Sam’s not start out fast. He may finish fast.