Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

8 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my wife is patiently waiting for this game to be over.  Not sure it’s worth waiting this out.  Someone tell me what happens in the 2nd half and who wins so I can stop watching.  

Why would  you get married during football season? My wife wanted an august wedding because of a venue she liked and I refused because of future preseason games. I got married in early July  after 4th of July and before start of training camp. No football news other than an exploded hand firework injury here and there! 😂 

Third and short. Let’s call an outside zone with Dallas obviously pressing the LoS because this team hasn’t shown a willingness to do anything ballsy on third and short. 

Or, you know, QB sneak it. Frustrating.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Chase looks a lot like he did last year, now that he's healthy I hope he uses the offseason to work on his pass rushing skills.

I think he’s gonna be another Jadaveon Clowney. Great edge prospect who lives off his name for a while, but always had over-exaggerated athleticism and not enough bend to be elite. So they grow into great run defenders but not star passrushers  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Why would  you get married during football season? My wife wanted an august wedding because of a venue she liked and I refused because of future preseason games. I got married in early July  after 4th of July and before start of training camp. No football news other than an exploded hand firework injury here and there! 😂 

Well.   She was pregnant.  :)