Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

We should've played this kid. I don't trust this coaching staff to evaluate players anymore.

Been saying it all year. Since before the draft. He was the best QB on this roster the day we drafted him. But people saw he was a fifth and **** on him. Don’t get me wrong. He has a lot to get better at. But you don’t get better not throwing passes to the best receiver on the team. 

These guys don’t know how to develop a guy at all and it’s embarrassing.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Anymore?? Every change we’ve made in the last couple years has been far too late. On defense, on offense, whatever. 

I don't have a football mind, I figured the coaches were professionals. If they said he wasn't ready, he wasn't ready...they don't know what they're looking at.

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

So with Philly up 10, and 2 Dallas defenders already getting hurt, how long does Dallas play their starters? Do they just accept their fate at halftime, or sooner?

They should. Philly is taking first. Gnats are sitting everyone, so that's just a get right game for the birds. I'd be amazed if the 49ers lost to the **** ass cards.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Dallas might pull all their guys soon at this rate.

This fight aint worth it for them

We have to score a TD here.

Philly might pull away, but their pride might keep their players in longer if it's close.

Any other spots they can land in playoff standings?

I hate Scott Turner. He is forcing the same offense on every QB he has. The short screen and jet sweep offense sucks. Our team will not be better until Turner is gone. 

Edited by cougs
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1