Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

The playcalling is just atrocious. Again Turner just has no feel for in game situation. Obvious blitz down. Why are we calling 5 step drops when we're already in shotgun? Its 3rd and 8. Quick slant to one of our WRs. They got speed they can get open. at worst maybe its caught short of the 1st and you can make a guy miss or set up a manageable 4th down. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, tomwvr said:

Statue in the pocket atleast he didnt fumble

There’s literally nothing you can do when your center is beat and a DE is in your lap at about the same time as the ball.  

Please let’s at least recognize when it’s something other than the QB.  Wentz has done enough bad things on his own.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

I don’t want this team in the playoffs 

So...eventually, Ron is planning to construct a really good OL.  Right?  Right?

At this point, I'd be fine with an interim coach next year.  It's just painful to watch a RR coached team for me.  I know others disagree, and that's fine.  But I just cringe at the Nor Turner vibes I get from him.  An era I do not wish to revisit.

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

And nothing Wentz could do about that.  

Schweitzer lost immediately.

2nd sack I've seen right up the middle with not much he can do.  That last one, kinda wonder what they were saying presnap because I can't think if too many times I've seen Garret in coverage.  Announcers saw it comin, did we?

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

There’s literally nothing you can do when your center is beat and a DE is in your lap at about the same time as the ball.  

Please let’s at least recognize when it’s something other than the QB.  Wentz has done enough bad things on his own.

Not arguing - taylor would have fumbled it.