Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

I don’t like those ref calls as much as the next Washington fan, but at the end of the day don’t put them in a position where they can do that to you and you won’t have that problem

We’ve 1 terrible HC, 2 bog standard Co ordinators, 2 incapable QB’s and the worst owner the sports probably ever seen, oh and a partridge in a pear tree

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

You’re an idiot 

How is he an idiot? Outside of one drive our offense was completely inept. If they could actually score points then a few crappy calls wouldn't affect them. People are (understandably) ****ing about a couple of calls, but that doesn't change the fact that our offense overall blows and our QB is no good.

Also, they were lucky to even be in a position to make that last play after Heinicke threw another INT directly into a defenders hands that he dropped. I legit have no idea how he does that. Does he put grease on the ball after the snap or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

He’s correct. It shouldn’t come down to whether the refs get every call correct or not. We consistently leave points on the field that would keep it from being so close. There’s a reason we need miracle finishes to win with our current setup. 

• Like 1

I was shocked by the non-reaction by the team on that blatant pass interference non-call. It's f'n 4th down with the game on the line. You have to get up and plead your case when you have a legitimate right and make the refs own their screw up and AT LEAST try to pressure them into making that call.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, AJ* said:

I was shocked by the non-reaction by the team on that blatant pass interference non-call. It's f'n 4th down with the game on the line. You have to get up and plead your case when you have a legitimate right and make the refs own their screw up and AT LEAST try to pressure them into making that call.

They would just penalize us more for unsportsmanlike conduct or some other crap.

MORE THAN ONE THING CAN BE TRUE, people.

• Heine can suck
  • Milne will always suck
  • the refs can ****ing suck
  • the defense can suck at awful times to suck
  • did I meant the refs can suck?
  • And the owner DOES suck
  • I still like Ron
  • We have pieces in place, like a lot of them
  • We have specific needs for next year when the pieces we have WILL be in place
  • I'm just so mad ****ing **** ****
  • The refs, did I mention them?
  • Turner needs more assistants, even a bingo caller to help him in CODE RED situations

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

We're supposed to prepare to beat lopsided reffing? lol Ok. 

Yes I have watching this team since 1972 and the refs alway have called games favoring the giants and the cowboys. The team was always in the 80’s better and coached better to overcome this. This team is not good enough to overcome turnovers and the refs. You may not like it but it is true.