Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

1 minute ago, CO68 said:

A makeup call would have been nice

That’s not where you see makeup calls. The entire nation saw the replay four times. You get makeup calls on ticky-tacky stuff that just gets called and you move on, not on replays lol 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

My favorite thing is watching people show how little they understand the rules in this thread with their arguments for or against calls. It makes me laugh every time.

That shouldn’t be ruled a fumble. I hope the refs screw it up, though! 

Some of us aren’t football coaches and some get excited.  The refs called it a fumble.  It’s sort of insulting.

Just now, PolarExpress said:

Some of us aren’t football coaches and some get excited.  The refs called it a fumble.  It’s sort of insulting.

It’s not insulting at all because they showed the replay four times. It doesn’t take a football coach to just be rational when they see an elbow hit green lol

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, PolarExpress said:

I don’t mean the excitement. I mean the definitive posts such as “it was definitely a fumble!”

When people are definitive about things they don’t understand. I’m sure I get laughed at when I talk about… well… anything other than football.