Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

They gotta make a change at QB.  They have to.  

The Heinicke ride has been fun but I fear it's stopped here.  And I'm tired of the last minute heroics, we just need better play from the start of the game.

Can Wentz provide better play from the start of the game?  I have my suspicions.  But Heinicke ain't the dude.  If they're going to keep Heinicke in, you're just hoping they can keep the game close enough for whatever bull**** heroics he can pull out of his ass in the last 5 minutes of the game.

• Thanks 1

Wonder how the posters who attempted to shame the Snyder-boycotters for not going to this game are doing. Bet it’s absolutely electric there (he asks as the broadcast shows a yawning Washington fan surrounded by Giants fans) 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Do we go to Wentz? I don't put it all on Heinicke but you can't have like 30 yards of passing in one half in today's NFL.

I hope so.  No because I think this is on TH but it seems so many around here think Carson all the sudden became a real QB.   Lol.  It’s going to be a ****ing sack fest but what the hell.   Who cares at this point.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They gotta bench TH at the half.

enough of this.  I don’t know if Wentz will be better or not but TH is dreadful.  And he’s been dreadful for weeks.  

Omg, thank you, at this rate we defiently gonna lose, do something, we have literally no passing game right now!!!!

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Do we go to Wentz? I don't put it all on Heinicke but you can't have like 30 yards of passing in one half in today's NFL.

You have to.  He’s not marring the field, and he isn’t hitting what’s there to hit.  

I don’t think Ron will.  But he should.  

I have no idea if it would be better or not.  Sacks might go up.

But Th already has a sack strip fumble scoop score on his room bill.