Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

11 minutes ago, MrJL said:

tore his ACL last year and apparently didn't have a team to rehab with in the offseason if he's an FA now.  Maybe a futures guy at the end of the season, but I can't see him being useful now

True, and I believe he is a pure zone scheme guy, I think turner may run a combo of zone and man (others will have to help me w that).  So I agree, I'm not sure how realistic Paradis is.  I hope there is some decent option out there, at least for depth, if we decide to go with wes at C the rest of the way.

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Larssen has become the unsung hero of the season. When he plays the OL can still be stable. 

I blame Riggos Rag, they just published a story yesterday how our win streak began with Larsen in the lineup.  Curse!

20 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Rams just scored a TD to take the lead with ~3 mins left in their game against Seattle.

Seahawks need this win because  3 of the next 4 for them won’t be easy.

panthers

niners

KC

jets

Edited by ClaytoAli

1 minute ago, PolarExpress said:

I started the game late, did Young play?

Inactive

1 hour ago, tomwvr said:

This team doesnt think that far ahead

I’m pretty sure we could’ve attempted a return last week or the week before as well. Should always have a returner back there with no time on the clock. Unless you are really worried about a fake fg I guess.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I nominate Ridgefield as our Team Sensitivity Trainer.

I am seriously wondering if he was out there for the game winning kick attempt.

Some coach on the sidelines may be assigned with "losing" his helmet in situations like that.

Then again with his ability to "not brain good" he'd just go out there and line up anyway.

• Like 1