Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

Just now, Peregrine said:

Oh, now its "a roll out".  I was responding to "Heinicke almost literally can’t throw on the move" but way to go for that straw man.

When we move the pocket and he has to throw while the play is designed to run towards the sideline he’s bad. You guys are right that he’s much better when he chooses to leave the pocket of his own accord, what I said wasn’t fair to him 

That’s where Heinicke’s natural arm talent hurt just a touch. He threw that ball big time off his back foot and had that sail a bit too much but right idea. He is much better as a QB than he has been and I’m not even sure how anyone can debate that point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah, he is terrible at throwing the football unless he has time to set up and throw., which he also isn't great at. 

Miss me with your strawman bull**** too. Lame ass ****.

Ah, theres the real Koolblue.

Cute, make up a fake argument, name calling when you get called out on it.  Real mature as usual.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Throw was high and late.  Needed to be driven into the chest of Bates and it was floated high.

This is where TH's arm strength limitations really show.  Red Zone where things are compressed.  

Also gives the DB time to get there and push him out before he can get his feet down. 

Now 3rd and long again. Ideally we get a 1st down without scoring so we can kill more clock but obviously you take the TD if its there.