Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

36 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Well. That is cool. Who are the kids in those schools? Wanna bet they are from liberal parents? WHAT do you want to bet?

So, you think them liberal parents shouldn't be sending taxpayer dollars to those schools?  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Its all good brother. My once annual foray into the Tailgate told me what I knew. You all live in an echo chamber. Carry on. Back to the Stadium with me.

As much as you may dismiss the the position as liberalism run amuck, for a country that traces its origins back to people fleeing religious persecution, it really should not be all that controversial that any educational institution receiving government funds should act in a religiously neutral manner.  That's not a liberal principle, it is an American principle.  One of its core tenet and promise to its citizens.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

One of those little things that I think just defines the Trump administration. As with any new President, one of the "things" is who's going to get to be the First State Visit. 

And a few days after taking office, now-President Trump posted a tweet congratulating himself on what a great meeting he just had with the President of the Virgin Islands. 

Donald Trump was the President of the Virgin Islands. He'd met with the Governor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Well. That is cool. Who are the kids in those schools? Wanna bet they are from liberal parents? WHAT do you want to bet?

It's the wealthy white supremist parents who don't want their children going to school with others. They've tried to get their racist christian schools funded with tax dollars ever since Brown v. Board of Education decision when public school were made to include all students regardless of color. 

I guess since the supremes are white supremist focused these days, our tax dollars fund racist christian schools. Bah!

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I remember a simpler time when a politician had secret trysts with their lover they would try to convince everyone they were hiking the Appalachian Trail alone.

I recall commenting that I want the Good Old Days. When there were rumors that POTUS was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe, but the press won't cover it. 

Instead of now days, when POTUS is screwing chubby interns, and we've got semen stains on a dress, to prove it.