Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Good point.  I'm off to tell Buzzette that she's stupid.

1958613_1.jpg

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So men don't care about female bodily autonomy, so I guess they don't care that these religious freaks and fascists will curtail men's rights too at some point? They've going after birth control next. They've said it out loud. 

Glad I got my vasectomy, which I did specifically because 1. Dobbs and 2. I was finally able (doctors really try hard not to give vasectomies if you don't have kids, even if you're almost 40 and are adamant you don't want them).

• Thumb up 2

14 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

1958613_1.jpg

Glad I got my vasectomy, which I did specifically because 1. Dobbs and 2. I was finally able (doctors really try hard not to give vasectomies if you don't have kids, even if you're almost 40 and are adamant you don't want them).

Good for you for taking responsibility for your reproductive health and preferences. I tried to get a tubal ligation in my early twenties and was turned down because my husband might want children, totally ignoring my wishes. When I finally was able to get the procedure, my doctor said it was a good thing that I was single because otherwise I'd have to get permission from my husband. This was in 1981. 

With all that's happening with the supremes and the fascists interfering with bodily autonomy and birth control next, I look at my daughter and granddaughter and fear for them right now and in the future. Much more than I used to with normal future games the planet plays.

Edited to add: I didn't have a husband ever, nor a wife either.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 3

What an unprecedented Biden ad blitz says about his reelection fight

The cavalry is arriving extraordinarily early for President Joe Biden.

With poll after brutal poll showing the president in danger of losing a likely rematch with former President Donald Trump, his campaign is getting an unusual boost from a super PAC spending millions of dollars to resuscitate public opinion of him in major battlegrounds.

The ads are striking for both their timing and their content.

The election is still 423 days away, and Biden and an affiliate of his chief super PAC are already running TV ads in nearly every major battleground state — far earlier than normal for a presidential election. And instead of going on the attack, as super PACs usually do, the ads are trying to boost Biden’s image.

Future Forward USA Action, an arm of the top super PAC backing Biden’s reelection bid, is spending more than $12 million on an ad campaign that began Friday in the biggest markets of six major battleground states. That puts the outside group and the campaign — which is a month into its own sustained ad campaign — on the air earlier than Trump and his allies began advertising in earnest for the 2020 election, for example.

Future Forward USA Action’s aren’t going after Trump, the odds-on favorite to be the Republican standard bearer. The spots, which are cosponsored by the group Climate Power, are instead boosting Biden, whose average approval rating is only 42 percent, according to RealClearPolitics, lagging slightly behind Trump (who lost reelection) and Obama (who won) at this stage of their presidencies. They particularly seek to shore up Biden in perhaps his greatest area of vulnerability: voters’ negative views of the state of the economy. Biden’s average approval rating on the economy is 38 percent, about 4 points lower than his overall approval rating.

It’s no secret why Biden and his allies are hitting the airwaves so early with these messages. But the ads also reveal a lot more about how Democrats see the state of the race, the president’s weaknesses, and the most important voters to target in 2024.

Both Biden and Future Forward are spending in six states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All six were 2020 battlegrounds Biden won by close margins ranging from 0.2 percentage points in Georgia to 2.8 points in Michigan.

Click on the link for the full article

2 hours ago, China said:

What an unprecedented Biden ad blitz says about his reelection fight

The cavalry is arriving extraordinarily early for President Joe Biden.

With poll after brutal poll showing the president in danger of losing a likely rematch with former President Donald Trump, his campaign is getting an unusual boost from a super PAC spending millions of dollars to resuscitate public opinion of him in major battlegrounds.

The ads are striking for both their timing and their content.

The election is still 423 days away, and Biden and an affiliate of his chief super PAC are already running TV ads in nearly every major battleground state — far earlier than normal for a presidential election. And instead of going on the attack, as super PACs usually do, the ads are trying to boost Biden’s image.

Future Forward USA Action, an arm of the top super PAC backing Biden’s reelection bid, is spending more than $12 million on an ad campaign that began Friday in the biggest markets of six major battleground states. That puts the outside group and the campaign — which is a month into its own sustained ad campaign — on the air earlier than Trump and his allies began advertising in earnest for the 2020 election, for example.

Future Forward USA Action’s aren’t going after Trump, the odds-on favorite to be the Republican standard bearer. The spots, which are cosponsored by the group Climate Power, are instead boosting Biden, whose average approval rating is only 42 percent, according to RealClearPolitics, lagging slightly behind Trump (who lost reelection) and Obama (who won) at this stage of their presidencies. They particularly seek to shore up Biden in perhaps his greatest area of vulnerability: voters’ negative views of the state of the economy. Biden’s average approval rating on the economy is 38 percent, about 4 points lower than his overall approval rating.

It’s no secret why Biden and his allies are hitting the airwaves so early with these messages. But the ads also reveal a lot more about how Democrats see the state of the race, the president’s weaknesses, and the most important voters to target in 2024.

Both Biden and Future Forward are spending in six states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All six were 2020 battlegrounds Biden won by close margins ranging from 0.2 percentage points in Georgia to 2.8 points in Michigan.

Click on the link for the full article

Here is the reality. For 2 years every piece of good news was drown in 10x opinion pieces and endless TV spots from his opposition and now they want to say something? This should have started day 1 and every success should be framed in the "despite GOP opposition to anything because they wanted Americans to hurt" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Great Scott!!! Tim is probably dating Ronaiah "Naya" Tuiasosopo. Interesting 🤔 

Spoiler

That was Manti Te’o’s girlfriend who was a man and now is a transgender woman. 

Also,  I rather Nikki Haley get the Repub nod over Trump, DeSantis and Ramaslamadingdong. I don’t like her at all, but I don’t feel she will try to become a dictator. 

However, the multiple MAGA women I know say that a woman can never be president because they are not strong enough and the rest of the world will take advantage of them and not take them seriously 🙄🤡

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Hide contents

I watched the Untold documentary on that situation awhile back. Holy **** was that sad as all hell. She basically ruined his entire career. Teo was never the same person after what happened. 

Had the opposite reaction when I watched the Johnny Football one. What an asshole that lil twerp was. 🤣

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I watched the Untold documentary on that situation awhile back. Holy **** was that sad as all hell. She basically ruined his entire career. Teo was never the same person after what happened. 

Had the opposite reaction when I watched the Johnny Football one. What an asshole that lil twerp was. 🤣

Yeah, I saw some of the catfish clip with Teo and I felt bad for him as well. 

haven’t watched Johnny, but that does not surprise me at all. 

• Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also,  I rather Nikki Haley get the Repub nod over Trump, DeSantis and Ramaslamadingdong. I don’t like her at all, but I don’t feel she will try to become a dictator. 

However, the multiple MAGA women I know say that a woman can never be president because they are not strong enough and the rest of the world will take advantage of them and not take them seriously 🙄🤡

That's why MAGA women suck...and maybe too well. 

Trust me, they'd take me seriously.  I'm like Hillary...ain't takin' no ****, and ready to throw theirs back at em. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

54 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I don’t understand how to interpret the charts. Is the dark line supposed to be actuals and the light line polling? It’s a little confusing unless the tweet is cutting off information.

The dark line is the state and the light is the US. The gist is national polls and state polls are coming closer together