Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Biden's age is a double edged sword...

Let's say Biden steps aside for Kamala.  No doubt, we will get a bunch of "Is Kamala experienced enough.  And the people complaining about Biden's age will just harp on her experience."

81 year olds are expected to live to 88.

77 year olds are expected to live to 86.

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Biden's age is a double edged sword...

Let's say Biden steps aside for Kamala.  No doubt, we will get a bunch of "Is Kamala experienced enough.  And the people complaining about Biden's age will just harp on her experience."

81 year olds are expected to live to 88.

77 year olds are expected to live to 86.

Only way Kamala becomes president is if Joe dies or retires.

If Joe decides to drop out of 24 race and there’s a real Dem primary; she wouldn’t win the nomination. Only way she’d win, if Dems strong arm everyone not to run against her. She would still lose the general election, even against Trump the Prisoner.

• Like 1

Has anyone done the math on what “send all that money back to the states” means?

the money came from the states. Disproportionately. So. If it goes back, some states are gonna get more than others. I’ve got some guesses, I’m confident in, about which states will net out worse. 

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Has anyone done the math on what “send all that money back to the states” means?

the money came from the states. Disproportionately. So. If it goes back, some states are gonna get more than others. I’ve got some guesses, I’m confident in, about which states will net out worse. 

Under the Mike Pence Dept of Education plan, we will all just let Jesus handle the math. 

#Scripture

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

@Captain Wigglesyou constantly crack me up but that one, including it’s timeliness, got me real good

but seriously - I’m at the point where I look at that and think, my state is likely to be a net contributor without looking it up, and I can think of a lot of mostly red states that are net takers, they are also already at the bottom of the education rankings … like if that’s what you want to do, whatever. I really don’t have the energy to fight over people harming themselves to my benefit out of their own ignorance. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You can bet that the Red States won't use the returned money for education purposes, except maybe to arm teachers.

Yes they will. For charter schools. Schools that can legally exclude non-whites, non-Christians, homosexuals, and those with disabilities.

Look up Michael Farris. His efforts have built up a lot of momentum.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Yes they will. For charter schools. Schools that can legally exclude non-whites, non-Christians, homosexuals, and those with disabilities.

You're correct. I forgot about those vile things. I do know about the Hell reeked by Farris.

21 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Well. That is cool. Who are the kids in those schools? Wanna bet they are from liberal parents? WHAT do you want to bet?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Well. That is cool. Who are the kids in those schools? Wanna bet they are from liberal parents? WHAT do you want to bet?

I can't imagine that there is actual info either way. But my 1 year at Norfolk Academy leads me to believe that 99% of the parents there weren't dyed in the wool blue voters. And that's an established private school. Can't imagine what the fringe private schools are like. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Its all good brother. My once annual foray into the Tailgate told me what I knew. You all live in an echo chamber. Carry on. Back to the Stadium with me.

Give this a read when you get a chance. And before you dismiss it out of hand because it’s the WaPo, if you got in touch with Farris directly, he’d be more than happy to let you know his intentions. Betsy De Vos, the head of the Dept of Ed from 2017 to 2020 is on the same page as him in regards to defunding public schools and redirecting tax payer money to Christian-based charter schools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2023/08/29/michael-farris-homeschoolers-parents-rights-ziklag/

• Thanks 2