Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

My dad turns 80 this year, wouldn’t want him to be president.

Trump gets in and has a complete gop congress; he will do everything he can to dismantle the government, imprison his enemies, take his revenge. His first act will be to get his people running the military because he won’t be able to do anything without a compliant military.

• Haha 1

I like Trump because he tells it like it is and lets you know when that hurricane is going to hit Alabama and cause destruction even when the weather channel says it isn’t. It takes balls to stand up to the man like that. Oh yeahNational Hurricane Center? I got a sharpie **** and I am saying this Hurricane is hitting Alabama! Oh you’re on the I category of hurricanes. Not anymore you little mother, it is Don now because the sharpie says so. Hurricane Don wrecking Alabama at full strength!

People in Alabama with their Blue Lives Matter Flags:

Damn right we’re getting a Hurricane!!! This man deserves my vote!!!!

image.gif

• Haha 3

On 9/19/2023 at 11:06 AM, 88Comrade2000 said:

My dad turns 80 this year, wouldn’t want him to be president.

Trump gets in and has a complete gop congress; he will do everything he can to dismantle the government, imprison his enemies, take his revenge. His first act will be to get his people running the military because he won’t be able to do anything without a compliant military.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think any politician should be in office after 75. Feinstein, McConnell,Hoyer, Pelosi.. all of them should have exited by now. 

Biden has lost a step but he's still an effective leader and while uninspiring, it's light years better than the turmoil of the Trump administration. 

Trump had people leaving his administration saying that he's functionally illiterate.

Confeve!

• Like 2

I'm not going by personal preference.  I am not a fan of todays GOP.  I will admit to voting for McCain in 2008.  It became pretty clear they were driven by racism/hate since 2012 and ridiculous "southern strategy" like politics.  Trump has jumped on this and is still riding this train.  It's ridiculous that the American media is more loudly talking about "gee, lots of white supremicists like Trump." 

Like I said, Trump is a clown shown.  What are we going to hear for the next 400 days:

- Biden crime family 

- Biden old

- Immigrants pouring thru borders

- Economy and inflation 

- Crime 

- Attacks on transgenderism and wokeness. 

I think Democrats don't strongly rebut these arguments enough.  I can come up with rebuttals for each point.  Biden is going to have to overcome the economy inflation as his biggest hurdle.  Also immigration is a valid issue although its been a sshow for decades now. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus to make sure I'm on the same page, can you please explain how she's a fascists, at least so I feel we aren't just throwing this term around for every Republican in office right now?

She's still willing to put restrictions on women's bodily autonomy, it's a matter of how many weeks versus total ban like the extreme Fascists. I really don't believe her policy points because they are shy of the extremists policies and given the trouble that McCarthy is having in the House with the extremists, she's no where near has the strength to hold onto her views. 

We all realize that what a candidate runs on and what they can realistically do once in office is very different. That's why I don't trust anyone with an R after their name because the party has become Fascist in general. I have one of those for my Congressperson, two for Senators, and state government full of them. I didn't realize how bad it is until I moved here and I happen to live in a very small Blue dot.

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I didn't realize how bad it is until I moved here and I happen to live in a very small Blue dot.

That small dot is being over run at the state level.  Look no further than HISD. I’ll have to post a couple of articles in the education thread that I read yesterday. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

That small dot is being over run by at the state level.  Look no further than HISD. I’ll have to post a couple of articles in the education thread that I read yesterday. 

We're having the same problem in LISD, so far the Trumpists are well known and are not doing well. We even have one of the mother fascist groups here, same thing with them, they get shunned.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

The average voter isn’t that nuanced.  They will see where they are economically, under Biden when they vote vs where they were under Trump before covid.

Absolutely agree, Comrade. The average voter will

1). Ignore it if one of the candidates is in prison. 
2). And will compare "Biden's economy right now" vs "The high water mark under Trump, and just ignore the rest."

Because the average voter makes decisions the way you do. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump was fortunate enough to be able to nominate and get confirmed three SCOTUS judges in one four year term (and had an assist from Mitch on one of those). Many recent presidents on both sides have only gotten to choose two judges over the course of two four year terms. Shouldn't W get credit since he picked both Alito and Roberts? Or his dad who picked Thomas?

But yet Don's supporters think he did something magical. And, as has been pointed out, is not being as hard line on the abortion issue as some of his competitors like DeSantis and Pence.

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I quite frankly wonder if Anthony Kennedy received perks and benefits that Thomas and Alito were also getting?  His retirement timing was super sus and no one bothers to re-visit in light of the recent scandals. 

IIrc, we were all speculating at the time of his retirement that "something was up".  We just didn't know what.  Now we do. 

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I quite frankly wonder if Anthony Kennedy received perks and benefits that Thomas and Alito were also getting?  His retirement timing was super sus and no one bothers to re-visit in light of the recent scandals. 

He was protecting his son at Duetsche Bank and his relationship with Trump and Russian money laundering. 

• Thumb up 2