Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

@Cooked Crack

One faction of the GOP is pushing for spending cuts and a government shutdown. Another pushing for massive tax cuts and pretending the tariffs will bring in some fictional "revenue". 

Kamala better be running Presidential debate murder boards from now until November.  I think the Dems are making a mistake to have Biden running.  

• Thumb up 1

You know, I could have married a man when I dated men or I could have married my last GF when same sex marriage was legalized (and lost the GF because I wouldn't) because I don't believe in the marriage/divorce model as it exists in our patriarchal society law. I am totally fine with people organizing their relationships how they wish. 

The Fascists will never elect this or any person of color to the candidacy of president or vice president. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So… I’m trying to piece this together. 

it seems to me McCarthy wasn’t interested in actually bringing the impeachment inquiry, but then gaetz (and presumably others) threatened to remove him as speaker if he didn’t, because one of the concessions he made to the rules to get the votes to be speaker was to change it to only require 1 vote to start the process of removing him as speaker

do I have that right?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, tshile said:

it seems to me McCarthy wasn’t interested in actually bringing the impeachment inquiry, but then gaetz (and presumably others) threatened to remove him as speaker if he didn’t, because one of the concessions he made to the rules to get the votes to be speaker was to change it to only require 1 vote to start the process of removing him as speaker

do I have that right?

IMG_1066.gif

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, tshile said:

do I have that right?

Yeah, I brought that up a couple of weeks back. He’s smart enough to know it won’t pass and he’s doing the show so he keeps his job. He’s a spineless little ****. I have no use for slimy ****s like him. 

It’ll be great for their idiotic base. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

52 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yeah, I brought that up a couple of weeks back. He’s smart enough to know it won’t pass and he’s doing the show so he keeps his job. He’s a spineless little ****. I have no use for slimy ****s like him. 

It’ll be great for their idiotic base. 

I would bet that a lot of the membership is "please don't make me vote on a resolution which we all know will cost me votes, no matter which way I vote."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

They literally have an article that's going to take you 20 minutes to read to learn about this person that may or may not exist.

Hey. If it's like their ironclad case against Joe Biden, then a year from now we'll find out that she's been dead for four years. 

• Haha 2

Apparently the GOP can't find any uncorrupt candidates to run:

Mark Harris announces House bid after election fraud controversy

Republican Mark Harris announced on Tuesday that he will run for Congress in North Carolina, five years after Harris’ campaign was the subject of fraud allegations.

Harris is running for the state's 8th District, which is expected to be an open seat with incumbent GOP Rep. Dan Bishop running for state attorney general next year.

When Harris ran for the House in 2018, he initially led Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes after the votes were tallied. But the election board declined to certify the results and ordered a do-over election the following year amid accusations that McCrae Dowless, an operative hired by Harris’ campaign consultants, organized an illegal scheme to collect and mark absentee ballots.

Dowless was later indicted and faced three felony counts of obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of absentee ballots — but died last year, before the case went to trial.

Harris, who was not charged criminally in the case, later announced in 2019 that he would not run in the do-over election, which Bishop, then a state senator, won narrowly.

In an announcement video released Tuesday, Harris echoed former President Donald Trump's false claims about the last presidential election.

“[In] 2020, Democrats stole the election from Donald Trump. The year before, they did it to me,” Harris said in an announcement video. “Well, in 2024, President Trump is making a comeback, and so am I.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 2

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I haven’t read the article, but I’m guessing it was phone sex. Kari wanted to do a gender swap role play, but Blake didn’t have anything sexy to wear.

So Kari did the swap but not Blake. She removed her clown paint, grabbed a beer, a MAGA hat, farted for good luck and began the conversation with “sorry, I got to fix my junk real quick.” 

Blake then asked “could you make your voice sound more like Peter Thiel and can I call you Jim as in Jim Crow. 

Kari replied “I know you don’t have anything sexy on, but you can call me Jim if I can call you Lily White

Masters “I quite like White”

ok, I have to stop. It’s getting too steamy in here….. sorry

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1