Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

1 minute ago, Going Commando said:

I can't get over the fact that Rivera picked Scott Turner over Kevin O'Connell.  What a stupid, indefensible decision.  Even more stupid and indefensible than running a QB draw on 3rd and 9.

It was talked about on the radio today by Craig Hoffman and Paulsen both who knew O’Connell. They said Haskins was a big part of his departure. He ultimately wanted to leave, didn’t liike the idea of riding with Haskins (RIP)

I am not saying this because it’s to your post. It just was on topic and discussed today. That’s the 2nd time I’ve heard that story 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He doesn’t trust TH.  

It’s fair.  Neither do I.

But he doesn’t which is why they don’t give him opportunities until they have to.

But he trusts Taylor to run up the middle to get a 1st down. It is Turner who I don't trust instead. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It was talked about on the radio today by Craig Hoffman and Paulsen both who knew O’Connell. They said Haskins was a big part of his departure. He ultimately wanted to leave, didn’t liike the idea of riding with Haskins (RIP)

I am not saying this because it’s to your post. It just was on topic and discussed today. That’s the 2nd time I’ve heard that story 

Wasn’t that the theory at the time, too?

I guarantee Rivera was told he’s keeping Haskins and he didn’t have a choice and KOC said, “I get it but… see ya!”

Just now, redskinss said:

Turner is certainly not blameless but can we please stop pretending he doesn't have one hand tied behind his back right now.

The hive scapegoating him is getting nauseating

He’s earned his right to get knocked down for bad offense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Kyle - NFC Champ

McVay - Super Bowl champ

LeFleur - 13-3 first season

KOC - about to be 7-1

We are *THE* place to leave if you wanna be a successful HC

• Like 1
  • Sad 1