Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Btw, all those media idiots (including JP) and those who were hanging on every tweet (like that bozo Snider) who were on that “first and goal from the 2” thing look like massive idiots for believing water cooler chatter.  Which is what they based that whole Saturday reporting tweet storm on.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Btw, all those media idiots (including JP) and those who were hanging on every tweet (like that bozo Snider) who were on that “first and goal from the 2” thing look like massive idiots for believing water cooler chatter.  Which is what they based that whole Saturday reporting tweet storm on.

Agree.  Finlay said first and goal.  But Snider took it up much further saying probaby after the Maryland-Alabama game that night -- his "sources" are telling him.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

It's pretty humorous, and on brand, for a few of we extremeskins posters to be firmly opining what Bezos "should" do and "how" he should do it.

Maybe he'll hire one of us as a business advisor if we send him our resumes and include links to our posts. 😛 🙂

I sent my resume and he asked if I was willing to move to Seattle. 🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree.  Finlay said first and goal.  But Snider took it up much further saying probaby after the Maryland-Alabama game that night -- his "sources" are telling him.

Yeah I just don't see how anyone can report anything as definitive because of...Dan Snyder. I understand the reporters have to put something out but in the end everything hinges on and can ultimately fall on its ass because...Dan Snyder. I think the only thing you can possibly say with absolute certainty is Snyder will sell, only because at this point it is out of his hands due to his current financial dumpster fire and all around dumbassery on his part.

2 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Yeah I just don't see how anyone can report anything as definitive because of...Dan Snyder. I understand the reporters have to put something out but in the end everything hinges on and can ultimately fall on its ass because...Dan Snyder. I think the only thing you can possibly say with absolute certainty is Snyder will sell, only because at this point it is out of his hands due to his current financial dumpster fire and all around dumbassery on his part.

Reports have been correct on some key things.  Who are the bidders.  How much ball park they are bidding, etc.  But the end game is impossible to predict because its totally about Dan's whims.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Reports have been correct on some key things.  Who are the bidders.  How much ball park they are bidding, etc.  But the end game is impossible to predict because its totally about Dan's whims.

Im not even sure we can put too much faith in the "ball park bidding", cant imagine anyone that close would leak that info, especially with NDA's. Who knows, I might be wrong as usual, my wife will testify to that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Im not even sure we can put too much faith in the "ball park bidding", cant imagine anyone that close would leak that info, especially with NDA's. Who knows, I might be wrong as usual, my wife will testify to that.

Too many people circiling to the bids being close to 6 billion but not quite at 6 for me to think its BS, right down to a pal of Rales suggesting the same.  Plus it matches up to Dan's behavior of not pulling the trigger

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yet there are posters here looking like geniuses. Just saying…

• Haha 1

Lol, that article was a mess. It touched on:

-Jeff can get the team if he bids for 6 Bill

-Snyder would be cool selling to Jeff and the two sides have spoken

-Snyder does not have to sell, he could keep the team

-Snyder knows life is too short and is cool moving on

-Please oh please bid Mr Bezos

I guess tweets weren't getting the job done so Snyder's mouthpiece had to move on to a method w/ greater word count.

Snyder should take out a full page ad in WaPo if he is going to continue to beg Bezos to bid.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Let's not forget that Snyder/the team have a bunch of pending legal issues ongoing. They may be trying to figure out how to navigate around that mess before proceeding with an offer. 

So, the other bidders haven't done this ?

It's just Bezos doing this ?

25 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Lol, that article was a mess. It touched on:

-Jeff can get the team if he bids for 6 Bill

-Snyder would be cool selling to Jeff and the two sides have spoken

-Snyder does not have to sell, he could keep the team

-Snyder knows life is too short and is cool moving on

-Please oh please bid Mr Bezos

I guess tweets weren't getting the job done so Snyder's mouthpiece had to move on to a method w/ greater word count.

Snyder should take out a full page ad in WaPo if he is going to continue to beg Bezos to bid.

"He left me on read?!?!?! I'll show him!"

Cardinals will be on the block soon from what I'm hearing:

Dysfunctional for years, check.

Rumors of it being a toxic workplace have been around for years, check.

Full blown accusations of a toxic workplace now coming out, check.

Owner attacking the accuser instead of taking the high road even though the accuser is going through the NFL's kangaroo court, check.

Meanwhile you have Lamar. Lamar's situation means the NFLPAs should push hard for the next CBA to get rid of tagging. The Santa Clara 49ers situation could put a hard stop on the ability of the NFL to help get politicians to screw over its constituency, especially when fewer fans can even go to games while even more citizens don't want to subsidies the wealthy subset who do.

1 hour ago, Andre The Giant said:

It’s like we’re caught in a time loop…

1. News comes that a deal is imminent.

2. We wait on the edge or our seats but nothing happens.

3. Snyder gives Gasparino or another media stooge orders to push the tired worn out “Bezos just might make a ginormous last minute bid” angle, transparently begging for either Harris to increase his bid or for the apparently uninterested Bezos to make a bid.

4. We wait on the edge or our seats but nothing happens.

5. News comes that a deal is imminent…

Wash, rinse, repeat….

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

It’s like we’re caught in a time loop…

1. News comes that a deal is imminent.

2. We wait on the edge or our seats but nothing happens.

3. Snyder gives Gasparino or another media stooge orders to push the tired worn out Bezos just might make a ginormous last minute bid angle; desperately hoping to get someone (Harris?) to increase their bid.

4. We wait on the edge or our seats but nothing happens.

5. News comes that a deal is imminent…

Wash, rinse, repeat…

6. It's 5th and goal from inside the endzone.

• Haha 3