Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

38 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

According to Dans old pal Bruce, PIs following him and drones spying too to the extent that they spooked Bruce’s wife. 

JFC.

I'd absolutely loooooooooove it if I had worked for Dan and he'd had some drone buzzing my house.  All those years shooting skeet and trap would come in handy.  I'd knock that thing out of the sky and hang it above my fireplace.

• Like 3

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

I'm confused, I thought Rick was out of the loop for years now?

Maybe now that Snyder isn't tightly controlling who does/does not have access, he has some old contacts that are providing insight into the process?

Just a guess.

3 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Maybe now that Snyder isn't tightly controlling who does/does not have access, he has some old contacts that are providing insight into the process?

Just a guess.

MAYBE THERE HAS TO ALWAYS BE A SN/I/DER AND NOW IT'S RICK OMG IT'S LIKE STAR WARS WITH THE SITH

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don’t buy this dudes stories, now he has all of the inside info on everything related to the team and he is breaking it all. 

J Perez is starting to smell like B*** Sh**!

34 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

“…that is one big pile of “****”

His stories are this ^

My God it’s so far past the time that Dan was gone from our lives. I feel like the vast majority of this financial mud is just for media effect. He paid himself 10mil. Well that sucks, but right now I don’t care. Push the sale of the team through and just get him out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1