Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

20 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Annual league meeting is March 26-29.

I think that's always been the circled date to have a deal done for the owners to vote on / approve at those meetings.

Home stretch, guys and gals.

The one bidder that can get approved on name only is Bezos. If they announced with 15 minutes left to go on the last day of the owners meeting he would be unanimously approved. Otherwise this goes to the May meetings.

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The one bidder that can get approved on name only is Bezos. If they announced with 15 minutes left to go on the last day of the owners meeting he would be unanimously approved. Otherwise this goes to the May meetings.

Wasn't Harris already approved from the Broncos process?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I disagree. Josh Harris has already been through this process but in the end lost out on the Bronco's sale. I know Rales has been added to his group but that should only help his bid.

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I always expected word to come out by 3/20 if anything was going to happen at the March owners meeting but a Friday news dump for something like this would be very on brand for Dan. 🤔 

• Like 1

Even with all the free agency stuff going on and now the extra attention with the upcoming draft, this is still the most important thread on this site.  I'm normally excited about the draft during this time of year,  but that parade is all I care about right now lol.........Soooo close to finally be free from this little parasite called Snyder 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@EdwardFord-TV is a news station located in Connecticut.  Josh Harris has a home in Connecticut!  I think our new owners will be Josh Harris and Mitchell Rales! 

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My Birthday is Saturday if this happenes at any point in the next 3 days I’m going to claim to be personally responsible. I expect thanks and a few signs dedicated to me. 

If this happens then you also need to go buy a lottery ticket on Saturday because it wasn't long ago we all thought we'd be stuck with Dan until the end of time.....Happy early Birthday!!!