Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

McCain had covered the NFL for a long time 

F Goodell.  I understand he takes his marching orders from the other owners but he is still the man who covered up for Daniel Snyder every way possible.  To try to tell us there there was only an oral report was insulting.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

McCain had covered the NFL for a long time 

He’s also specifically a Houston guy right, so it’s not surprising he’s seemingly kind of in the bag for frittata, he probably is acquainted on some level. I don’t take McClain’s sudden interest and enthusiasm as a good sign in that regard.

Just now, Conn said:

He’s also specifically a Houston guy right, so it’s not surprising he’s seemingly kind of in the bag for frittata, he probably is acquainted on some level. I don’t take McClain’s sudden interest and enthusiasm as a good sign in that regard.

From Houston yes. Based on another tweet of his -his wife is a diehard Commanders fan so his interest might be partially about that 

1 minute ago, Conn said:

He probably would like Fritolay gone from the Rockets, but I wouldn’t read into any further than that.

26 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Love it!! Every time I refresh this page again, it could be the big one. Today would be perfect as I already plan on drinking quite heavily.

You will know when it happens cause the site will go down lol. No way it can handle the souls we lost over the last 30 years all trying to recover their passwords at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 19
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

To clarify some, as my “careful what you wish for” comment perhaps came across as I’m some kind of Danny loyalist when the truth is, I absolutely agree with seemingly every fan on here that even a “bad” owner wouldn’t come close to that absolute POS - I’ll apologise for said comment as I’m a sports fan myself, and thus appreciate how valuable a thing it is to folk.

I guess what I was aiming to say, and maybe didn’t articulate particularly well was  that this franchise post-Dan deserves an owner/ownership who provides reassurance, rather than hope, but to reiterate, it’ll be a truly glorious day when the sale is confirmed, regardless as to who it’s sold to, so here’s to it edging closer when the celebrations can really begin and every fan of this franchise gets to exhale after 20+ years of hurt.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1