Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Bezos can kill a man with his bare wallet.

What more could you want from an owner.

Like rename the dollar to the Bezo wealth

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Not really, no. But I appreciate math enough to know that the odds of being Snyder or worse are infintismal

Fertitta!!. Only reason he's not worse is experience.

and it'll happen.

21 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Commanders reddit learning from past mistakes better than Dan ever did. lol

man, those youngsters are guessing too. They are going off the same Fake J Perez hype news.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

To be a decent person...and from various reports, that describes Harris/Rales.

I’m sure that’s number 1 on Dan’s criteria as to who he will sell the team to. 

This has always been Bezos. It’s just a dance until the inevitable happens. Don’t get too attached to anyone else. 

• Thanks 1

Are we already starting to whitewash how bad Snyder has been? It’s not just about his faults as a football interferer. He’s also a pretty evil **** who has damaged people and their lives. Even a “bad” owner who experiences failures on the field as owner would be immensely better than trying to root for a team owned by Snyder. This isn’t the forum to talk about the inherent ethics behind being a billionaire, which I have a lot to say about—I’m talking about personal, premeditated, targeted evil. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

My wife is half Irish, I am just a quarter Irish.  she’s always tried to push me to be more of a St. Patrick’s Day guy, back in the day I’d have some drinks at an Irish Pub but it’s been years. It’s been just another day for me. 

If this sale goes down tomorrow I won’t have to be pushed again to do something on St. Pats. It will instantly become my favorite holiday 😄

• Like 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Did we ever figure out our backup rendezvous if and when this site ever goes down post sale? 

I'm ready to lose Danya, but I'm not giving up you crazy ****ers. 

Pretty sure most of us are putting all our eggs in the ES basket while placing the onus on the Mods to keep the lights on my any means necessary.

Needless to say our Roy scores are going thru the roof living so dangerously.

Roy" Sticker for Sale by N-G-M | Redbubble

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Pretty sure most of us are putting all our eggs in the ES basket while placing the onus on the Mods to keep the lights on my any means necessary.

Needless to say our Roy scores are going thru the roof living so dangerously.

Roy" Sticker for Sale by N-G-M | Redbubble

Taking Roy off the ****ing grid now baby! 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, Conn said:

Are we already starting to whitewash how bad Snyder has been? It’s not just about his faults as a football interferer. He’s also a pretty evil **** who has damaged people and their lives. Even a “bad” owner who experiences failures on the field as owner would be immensely better than trying to root for a team owned by Snyder. This isn’t the forum to talk about the inherent ethics behind being a billionaire, which I have a lot to say about—I’m talking about personal, premeditated, targeted evil. 

You’re in your own head, no one has suggested anything close to “white washing” snyders tenure. I get that he personally damaged your life but let’s be real here.

15 minutes ago, CommanderCarson said:

You’re in your own head, no one has suggested anything close to “white washing” snyders tenure. I get that he personally damaged your life but let’s be real here.

I think he may have been mispoken, but what the media doesn't understand is that this guy is evil.  Like THAT level of bad. He has hurt so many because he felt that he could. That he was entitled.  Getting rid of him will be the greatest part of this team's history, like a fourth Lombardi.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Agree with first two lines.

Anything is an improvement. To be worse you’d need to be literally the worst human on Earth.

It would be so Washington to re-sign Dan after trading the devil our soul and next year's first round pick for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Conn said:

Yeah man, like the digger you deep the worse it gets. There's SO MUCH that he deserves to be punished for. Legally or otherwise (NOT VIOLENTLY). He truly is the scourge on this team.

• Like 1

This thread has been moving like a game day thread. 5+ pages just in the last several hours. I came in thinking there was actual news. 

Nope, just the same old speculation.

It's good that Doofus Dan has been expediting his move to a foreign country though. He must be really really worried about the dirt that is going to come out from that investigation. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

To be a decent person...and from various reports, that describes Harris/Rales.

Harris and Rales strike me as the Kirk Cousins of this potential ownership while Bezos is RGIII.

It's, yeah, it's nice to have these problems

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Nothings happening tomorrow, Fake J Perez is just getting his viewer count up for ad sales and marketing to news outlets that he is legitimate.

Dude makes calls and guesses like most B level wanna be reporters.

No news is news till Keim, Russey, or the dude ARods told to lose his number says something.

15 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yeah man, like the digger you deep the worse it gets. There's SO MUCH that he deserves to be punished for. Legally or otherwise (NOT VIOLENTLY). He truly is the scourge on this team.

yes, not violently 😉 for lawyers and fbi agents perusing, never violently. NOBODY should hammer a cosmic-level nut shot on this guy if they ever get the chance to do so anonymously, that would be illegal 😉 😉 😉 and immoral 😉 😉 and I do NOT endorse it 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Nothings happening tomorrow, Fake J Perez is just getting his viewer count up for ad sales and marketing to news outlets that he is legitimate.

Dude makes calls and guesses like most B level wanna be reporters.

No news is news till Keim, Russey, or the dude ARods told to lose his number says something.

I’m not saying he is 100% correct or anything about tomorrow, who the hell knows, but if you’ve been paying attention Perez has broken almost every significant part of this story, and not just by making up shots in the dark. There’s this weird faction of people that think he’s not legit bc when he first arrived on the scene of this particular story nobody knew who he was. And yet he keeps breaking real stories. This is basically a classic representation of bias. Multiple brands of bias, but a fun one for this situation is “anchoring bias” which in this case could be basically overweighting your first impression and having that become the anchor your opinion can only move so far from. 

2 minutes ago, SkinsRock80 said:

Perez is a fraud. He writes comments that get people stirred up and excited than 2 minutes later changes his tune. Change is happening but until one of the other main guys says something I’m not getting my hopes up. Hope it’s soon. 

He certainly lets the tweets fly loosely and invites speculation that he then slowly reigns in, but his actual reports have been leading the class since this all popped off. He’s broken a ton of the major stories wrapped up in this whole thing. 

Edited by Conn
  • Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, CommanderCarson said:

I was referring to the people arguing that even a BAD new owner could possibly end up being no better than Snyder. That is really, really, really unlikely even if they suck, for a multitude of reasons. That’s how damn bad Snyder has been as an owner and as a human being. It really can’t be overstated and that’s what I don’t want to lose sight of or see “whitewashed” away. 

Also, idk if that was some sort of weird shot at me or my angle on this but Snyder didn’t “personally damage my life” (aside from, you know, stuff relating to my fandom). I just have this thing called empathy and objectivity. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Peeps focusing too much on the tomorrow part.

Snyder packing his stuff and getting outta the way is not inside information. Its just somebody with a view.

That is significant by itself.

Keim corroborated the office clean-out report on Twitter.

The Snyder's wouldn't pack their **** unless they were out of there.

It's happening.

• Thumb up 2