Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah his era and his story will almost for sure be documented when he's gone in a big way.

I typically hear he lives in a cocoon and while has a sense he is hated he probably doesn't know the extent of it.  When the parade happens, he might get it then.  and I bet that's how the movie-documentary ends.

Could you imagine the movie though...all the dirt from the past 20 years, all the backstories, the characters like Cerrato, Jerry Jones, Goodell, Allen etc. all the over the top player characters (Portis, Haynesworth etc.), all the different coaches and their interactions with Dan (Shottenheimer would be great), the scandal's. It would be pretty damn cool! Unfortunately the lawyers would never let it happen. Would be 50 years after they are all dead and gone that it could be made.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Movie wouldn't do the past 25 years of misery justice. It'd have to be a series on one of them streaming services. 

"Wolf of Wall Street" becomes the "RedWolf Commander of Ashburn" directed by Guy Ritchie

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Gibbs never struck me a phony though so I think it’s stronger than it being self serving.

His backing of Dan bordered on gushing 

I think that is just Gibbs nature. He strikes me as the type who never says a bad thing about anyone, especially in public. He was always loyal and respectful to Jack Kent Cooke even when Cooke was mean and crotchety.

Edited by RVAskins
  • Like 5

This one has Oscar written all over it:

The Little Old Lady and the Billionaire - an Erin Brockovich-like story of the small-town grandma who FOUGHT BACK after being sued by greedy billionaire Dan Snyder.

It's payback time. This time...(bass drop sound)... it's personal.

STARRING...

Helen Mirren as...The Little Old Lady

Pauly Shore as...Vinny Cerrato

Bryan Cranston as...Bruce Allen

Paris Hilton as...Tanya Snyder

Chris Tucker as...Jason Wright

Skeletor as...Jerry Jones

AND SPECIAL GUEST STAR...

Wayne Knight as...Dan Snyder

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Andre The Giant said:

Imagine being such an incredible piece of pond scum that you have to insist on this because you know you've done real wrong.   Damn.  

Talk about a textbook malignant narcissist.  It's incredible that people like him don't have the right chemical balance in their brains to ever come to terms with and accept responsibility for their transgressions.  And people like this are allowed to procreate.  I feel sorry for the children of people like this because they have next to zero chance to overcome what they see and are being taught from Day 1.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

He doesn't deserve to have any show or movie based on him.

Just let him fade into nothingness.

I want a show or movie.  I gather Dan would much prefer filthy rich nothingness than for the public to continue to pile on.  He cares a lot about what is said about him, hence how petty the org has been under him.

3 hours ago, RVAskins said:

I think that is just Gibbs nature. He strikes me as the type who never says a bad thing about anyone, especially in public. He was always loyal and respectful to Jack Kent Cooke even when Cooke was mean and crotchety.

And I think what other people are implying is that this can be a character flaw in an otherwise good person. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Conn said:

And I think what other people are implying is that this can be a character flaw in an otherwise good person. 

“I’ll tell you something, that Beelzebub is super smart and fights his guts out for his team. They’ll go through a brick wall for him.”

27 minutes ago, Conn said:

Yup. The friend who doesn't want to be rude and tell you that you have food stuck in your teeth is the friend who let you go around with food stuck in your teeth. Sometimes good intentions can be masking an aversion to uncomfortable situations.

He's still the best ever, he's just also human. Ish.

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Didn’t Gibbs come back because he was having financial troubles and didn’t Dan keep him on the payroll after he was done coaching?

This would seem weird. He had one of the top NASCAR teams at the time. Even won the Championship in 2005. That could also explain the financial troubles too I guess. 

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Didn’t Gibbs come back because he was having financial troubles and didn’t Dan keep him on the payroll after he was done coaching?

I don't remember that. I do remember his son wanting to get into coaching and he talked about missing so much of his kids growing up during his first run here. Like Shred said, his Nascar business was winning. Where would he be losing money? Up his nose? 

• Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic