Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, actorguy1 said:

How does the Payne LTD line up with the sale? There is no way he could or would put money in escrow to cover this deal. Is this coming from the new owners?

I’m sure the team has available cash funds to reallocate some to escrow. Just means you have less ‘cash at hand’ in the short term.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

How does the Payne LTD line up with the sale? There is no way Snyder could or would put money in escrow to cover this deal. Is this coming from the new owners?

No new person is putting money into any deals until the dotted line has been signed for their contract first. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Est.1974 said:

Sale must be advanced IMO. Doing the Payne contract now before FA seems quite telling IMO. It’s effectively not Dan’s money anymore would be be my guess. He’s covered by the upcoming sale proceeds. Hopefully.

good call, with the delayed escrow we get to credit card things a bit and pay later.

I'm just hoping the name on that Black credit card is Bezos.

bc.jpg.c0a9348a26c7cddb5dec17c7cffcea04.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

8 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

good call, with the delayed escrow we get to credit card things a bit and pay later.

I'm just hoping the name on that Black credit card is Bezos.

bc.jpg.c0a9348a26c7cddb5dec17c7cffcea04.jpg

Yep the ‘delayed’ escrow revaluation is a big piece of news.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

Should we warn the Brits? I feel like it's the right thing to do. I'd hate for them to have to learn the hard way. 

No...did you see their WCB baseball uniforms they wore against us the other night? Tanya's uniforms will be an upgrade for them. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Screenshot-2023-03-12-at-10.31.32-AM-e1678640247863.png?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Haha 7

Just now, kingdaddy said:

No...did you see their WCB baseball uniforms they wore against us the other night? Tanya's uniforms will be an upgrade for them. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Screenshot-2023-03-12-at-10.31.32-AM-e1678640247863.png?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Sure, but to be fair I'm assuming most of those guys thought it was a cricket match and had to get baseball uniforms on the fly.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

More like should we warn Dan about how brutal the Brits can be "lolol"

Hell no. That's a lesson I'd like to read about daily in British tabloid form. 

11 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Should we warn the Brits? I feel like it's the right thing to do. I'd hate for them to have to learn the hard way. 

Absolutely, one sexual assault if by land, two if by sea!

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I seriously doubt they're moving anything. They could hire a company to do that in one shift instead of using their private planes like it's some expensive uhaul.

I mean, you are 100% correct but please do not throw cold water on theories about Snyder leaving!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Rich people have 14 fireplaces for good reason. At least 12 of them are for incinerating incriminating documents. They don't hang on to them as mementos.

Smart rich people do that. But we are talking about Snyder...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Smart rich people do that. But we are talking about Snyder...

That's right...unlike Scooby Doo villains, Snyder WOULD have gotten away with it...if it hadn't been for his own meddling self. His gigantic ego just wouldn't let things between him and Bruce Allen slide, so he had to release all those emails...which didn't hurt Allen at all but may well have been the last nail in the coffin for Snyder himself.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CobraCommander said:

Maybe someone should fly over there, mount a trusty steed, grab a lantern and bell and gallop through the streets warning the townsfolk, "Dan Snyder is coming!  Dan Snyder is coming!"

Bill Murray Im Warning You GIF by Ghostbusters

This idea that the owners don't have the votes is hilarious. You think if Danny refuses to sell for 6 billion they all just sit back and take it?

Outside of Keim, who never says anything he isn't sure of, the reporting on this sale has been a joke.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

This idea that the owners don't have the votes is hilarious. You think if Danny refuses to sell for 6 billion they all just sit back and take it?

Outside of Keim, who never says anything he isn't sure of, the reporting on this sale has been a joke.

If the owners said they have the votes now it would be collusion. They obviously have the votes. They have to pretend to have an open mind going into the hearing if it got to that point which it won’t. 

• Like 1