Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

7 minutes ago, Conn said:

Imagine the articles about the new state of the art training facilities being planned. The NFL-leading analytics department hirings. The complete overhaul of every process and system that has been taken for granted since the 90’s without question. 

SpanishGlossyBee-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 6

It’s a shame the timeline of the March owners meeting is later on in March, couple of weeks after the new league year starts. I’m fine with 2023 being a write off year if we get Snyder gone, however somehow making this happen by a little bit earlier would be great. 

8 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

It’s a shame the timeline of the March owners meeting is later on in March, couple of weeks after the new league year starts. I’m fine with 2023 being a write off year if we get Snyder gone, however somehow making this happen by a little bit earlier would be great. 

you and I and countless others were contemplating changing our diet to outlive Snyder, now you are complains about a few weeks. Suck it up. 😂 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

I would suspect that if a deal gets struck quickly (say within the next 2-3 months), the NFL could potentially meet to approve the sale sooner. This would allow the new owner to begin the evaluation process of current employees, coaching staff, interviewing new potential employees, begin negotiations with sponsors (new and current), having discussions concerning stadium locations, etc.

The owners already know it's going to be a time consuming process and will want to give the new owner as much time as possible to get going with it. JMHO.

HTTR!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Imagine the articles about the new state of the art training facilities being planned. The NFL-leading analytics department hirings. The complete overhaul of every process and system that has been taken for granted since the 90’s without question. 

Yes bro exactly this.  Every bit of it.  And it’s going to come in waves culminating with the Taj a couple years from now.  

Bezos knows how to run a business.  Jay Z knows how to build a brand.  We’re gonna have allllll the coolest ****.  Tupac is probably gonna descend from the rafters on opening night with that “I ain’t a killer but don’t push me” **** and it’s ON hahahaha.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

That is what has me the most excited. This team has completely ignored all of the back office jobs that are paramount for success for dans tenure. I remember in like 2016 at the combine Jay commented that for that season they finally able to watch cut ups for specific players to scout. They previously had to watch the all 22 and figure out if the guy was even on the field 

18 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

you and I and countless others were contemplating changing our diet to outlive Snyder, now you are complains about a few weeks. Suck it up. 😂 

Those few weeks could massively change the future if Ron and his incompetent staff that is on the way out are allowed to run the offseason. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Never before have so many people been this excited to see one of the worlds biggest assholes receive billions of dollars. 

It's like having that one annoying relative like cousin Eddie win the lottery.  The most least deserving person to win, but you're just happy knowing you'll never see him again at Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas eve parties.  

2 hours ago, Conn said:

Yep.  Dan while one of the younger owners in the NFL, he is arguably the most out of date owner in the league.  they are always behind on everything -- nutrition, injury recovery equipment, modern irrigation for the playing field, analytics, investiing in scouting.  The fact that the dude supposedly doesn't even have an email address -- tracks.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

That is what has me the most excited. This team has completely ignored all of the back office jobs that are paramount for success for dans tenure. I remember in like 2016 at the combine Jay commented that for that season they finally able to watch cut ups for specific players to scout. They previously had to watch the all 22 and figure out if the guy was even on the field 

A.  I recall the article that they were one of the last team to adapt analytics

B.  I recall Shanny talked about saying he was sho ked how Dan wasn't with it with modern day nutrition for the team, like other clubs, and they served cheap junk food in the cafeteria

C.  I recall after 3 years in a row when they had a ton of injuries -- Bruce crowing about they are buying injury recovery equipment, same stuff that college teams were using for years.

D.  I recall the JLC article among others about how Dan is behind in having scouting staff and Dan would pay well below average salaries for scouts-personnel people

E.  The crappy field at Fedex wasn't improved until the new regime pushed for it.

F.  Dan would rather absorb losses than eating old coaching contracts.

On and on and on.  This dude is a train wreck and that's an understatement

I don't hate Rivera the way you do.  But with Dan out of the picture, I think it NOW opens up their ability to hire top flight people.  I argued with you about this months back which is I truly didn't think Dan can attract whatever dream team combination you'd want at coach and GM and I still don't.  But with Dan gone ANYTHING is now possible.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yep.  Dan while one of the younger owners in the NFL, he is arguably the most out of date owner in the league.  they are always behind on everything -- nutrition, injury recovery equipment, modern irrigation for the playing field, analytics, investiing in scouting.  The fact that the dude supposedly doesn't even have an email address -- tracks.

But remember we were told how great of an owner Snyder was, because "he provides?"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

But remember we were told how great of an owner Snyder was, because "he provides?"

Yeah, and this was never actually true except for the flashy top 10% of the roster when he was still heavily involved in signing big FA veterans. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1