Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tennessee at Washington ~ Nashville Hot vs Mambo Sauce

TK
Message added by TK,

111000314_ScreenShot2022-10-09at4_11_47PM.thumb.png.c13c592a247713930603891c847bcfdb.png

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Giants just won against the Packers… we aren’t anywhere near the level of our NFC East opponents… start the full tank mode. 

can’t let Colts get our second rounder for playing Wentz over 70%. 

These coaches gotta go too. 

100 percent on board. I’m starting Tennessee defense I have never done this ever anytime a player kn my fantasy player us I would bench them. TANK.

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I think it's safe to say Rivera ain't making the playoffs with a losing record this year.   

We lose today, no path to playoffs because of the record of our division rivals, catch up to all three?

Giants freaking me put, they get upgrade over Daniel Jones this offseason and we in trouble...

I'm sure this will be ugly, like all the others so far. 

I predict a slow start, and about halfway through the 3rd quarter the coaching staff decides to finally make some changes, but as it has the past 4 weeks, it'll be too little, too late with a less than talented team.

Much less optimism in this thread this week than any other so far. Each year it takes us time, but we realize the team is below average as usual.

Edited by Rocket442Olds